Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 08:57 AM
    I have single neice's daughters, and sons, and nephews, for a beamer, and a few 10 dollar drinks, pick two... SON.:D
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    As far as I know she's single, no kids. She does have a cat though, you aren't allergic are you?

It was just a thought, you two are both very smart, kind people, you have allot in common and you've already talked allot. I would think that a date with HC would be great, the awkward first date conversation isn't an issue and she's a real sweetie, so are you.

Once again, just a thought. I don't even know if you two live anywhere near eachother so this could be something that isn't even possible. Besides, it's not up to me, it's up to both of you.

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch.

You have to imagine it with the music.:)
    I still love this... Alty - thank you for my smile this morning! After my first physical therapy session and the ensuing ouchies, I needed the smile! :) You're a doll. A sweet-natured, bunny-loving, coffee-consuming doll.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 10:18 AM
    LOL... you guys have TOTALLY hijacked this thread. Funny stuff.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Is it considered hijacking when the OP is part of the hijack team? Not sure about the semantics of thread-hijacking... ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Nope, it's not a thread-jack, although it has turned into a singles bar with the OP joining in. My bad, I started all this, but I think a little match making is called for. HC and Sneezy are wonderful people, I think they'd have a great time together.

There I go again, really, I'll stop now.

The Balls back in your court. I promise, I'll be good (maybe).
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 14, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Hey I didn't read all the other posts and I know this is kind of an old post but.. I'll give you my two cents here..

1. Paying the first three dates to me is excessive.. I don't expect him to pay the first three, I think if he asked me out, the first date offer to pay, and when she offers to help politly say no and offer her to buy dessert or something

2. don't play games with the phone call thing, if you want to call her, call her.. It was always torture for me waiting for the guy to call.. just be yourself, no games..

3. kiss on the first date is not what I usually do.. after the first date it's all up in air, read her vibes.. you should be good

Hope that helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

First dates [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, During my freshmen of high school I saw this girl. She was really beautiful,:) but I could never actually tell her. So now I'm a sophomore. Finally I told her how I felt. Now we talk every now and then. She knows that I that I don't have a girl yet. I've really been connecting with her,but...

Getting dates: I need help getting up the courage to break the ice [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 25 and single. I have had only two relationships in my life, one of 5 months and one of a year. I fell backwards into both of them, and both times the woman kind of took command and asked me out. Same deal with hook ups in college etc, I did very little work to get them. I want to start...

Dates, [ 2 Answers ]

If you have sex with 2 different people in the same week and became pregnant, obviously you couldn't be 100% sure as to what date you conceived. How many days or weeks or months can you be sure? Would 2 months be long enough?

Are these the right dates? [ 3 Answers ]

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for nearly seven months still with no luck.just recently we finally got the hang of working out my ovulation dates... hooray about time :) . My ovulation date for this month was July 20th if worked out right my last period was July 4th and there are 30...

View more questions Search