Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 07:49 AM
    ... $6... for one or two drinks?

... a nice bar around where I live... $10 a drink.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Hey sneezy

When I went on a first date with my current boyfriend (of 2 years) I actually kissed him!

Then that same week he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Yea we might have rushed but two years later and we are still together... *sigh*
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Sneezy - Ever think that the girl of your dreams might be right under your nose?

Dare I play match maker? Ooh, I might get in trouble for this. What the heck Alty, take the plunge and hope the poo doesn't hit the fan.

I don't know where you live, but personally I think that HC would be a great girl for you. Smart, funny, nice, likes coffee, single, perfect match in my opinion.

Just something to think about.:)
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Isn't HC married?. and doesn't she have children?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    isn't HC married? ...and doesn't she have children?
    LOL! Noooo sweet Sneezy, not married, no kids.

I have several people trying to matchmake me! :D
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Oh. Hm. I was always under the impression you were. My bad.

Being a pre-medder... I constantly have parents asking me when I'm going to med school... if I have a girlfriend... etc.

... their fantasy?

Someday, I'll get that MD... marry their daughter... and buy them a BMW 7-series.

For shame.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Mar 14, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Damn this is better than GG. *grabs popcorn and peanut M&Ms*
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 08:10 AM
    As far as I know she's single, no kids. She does have a cat though, you aren't allergic are you?

It was just a thought, you two are both very smart, kind people, you have allot in common and you've already talked allot. I would think that a date with HC would be great, the awkward first date conversation isn't an issue and she's a real sweetie, so are you.

Once again, just a thought. I don't even know if you two live anywhere near each other so this could be something that isn't even possible. Besides, it's not up to me, it's up to both of you.

Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch.

You have to imagine it with the music.:)
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Wow... MA - funny, popcorn and M&M's (caught that one)...

You are so sweet Alty...

I'm in Nashville.
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Hahaha ridiculous.

Sadly... I AM allergic to cats! Sorry!

I went on a date with this one girl about a week ago. Pretty girl... she dressed well for our date... everything looked great... except I started sneezing (in a funny way... hmm) about 10 minutes into our date. Then I looked at her in an accusing way and said, "...do you have cats?!?" she replies... "YES! OMG! I know you're allergic! I know! Sorry I didn't tell you!"

... took 2 benadryls. Things went OK. Still a bit angry that she didn't tell me about the cat though... knowing I was allergic...
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Oops, I've been busted on two posts. I should have know it wouldn't take long for you to find out what I was up to.:o

Were are you Sneezy, anywhere near Nashville? What are you doing this weekend?
    I'm such and instigator.:D

My bad. Sorry.:cool:
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:18 AM
    Hahahaha

I'm in atlanta. (2 hour drive.. )

Sadly, I am busy all weekend running assays. (working... 8am... til 9pm... both days... )

... and studying for midterm week. (wednesday... thursday... friday... happy days... )
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Happy Days, ah memories. You're to young to remember Happy Days, you must be watching the re-runs.
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Atlanta isn't all that far... in the grand scheme of things.

Assays... now, what are they? Them? Those? It? What is an assay? Lol
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:28 AM
    An assay is a chemical procedure to check the concentration of whatever I'm analyzing. I do assays of receptors on brain tissue. Takes about 15 hours (6 hours first day, 9 hours second day)... where I just make chemicals, suspend brain sections in it... make more chemicals... suspend more sections in it... make more chemicals... you get the picture.
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Wow... that's impressive. I can't imagine doing something like that... wow...
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:36 AM
    not that impressive. Grueling is more like it. But I appreciate the compliment =D
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Lol, really, from my point of view, it is impressive! Receptors on brain tissue and chemicals... those are just foreign concepts to me!

Chemicals and me don't mix well. High school chemistry... lol... my teacher never liked to see me coming... If I remember correctly, my partner singed one of his eyebrows off during one experiment... not sure what it was... all I remember was that it wasn't my fault!
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:42 AM
    ... we MAY have gone to high school together... really, it's a high possibility. I had to go to homecoming with one eyebrow...
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Oh boy... Wow... you poor thing... That couldn't have been fun...

Unibrow guy was never the same after that experiment... poor kid...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

First dates [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, During my freshmen of high school I saw this girl. She was really beautiful,:) but I could never actually tell her. So now I'm a sophomore. Finally I told her how I felt. Now we talk every now and then. She knows that I that I don't have a girl yet. I've really been connecting with her,but...

Getting dates: I need help getting up the courage to break the ice [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 25 and single. I have had only two relationships in my life, one of 5 months and one of a year. I fell backwards into both of them, and both times the woman kind of took command and asked me out. Same deal with hook ups in college etc, I did very little work to get them. I want to start...

Dates, [ 2 Answers ]

If you have sex with 2 different people in the same week and became pregnant, obviously you couldn't be 100% sure as to what date you conceived. How many days or weeks or months can you be sure? Would 2 months be long enough?

Are these the right dates? [ 3 Answers ]

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for nearly seven months still with no luck.just recently we finally got the hang of working out my ovulation dates... hooray about time :) . My ovulation date for this month was July 20th if worked out right my last period was July 4th and there are 30...

View more questions Search