Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 11, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Both of the videos are so dark that nothing can really be seen. Turn a light on and try again.
    petkeepingbirds Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 02:19 PM
    The light is on the videos themelves are also lighter but youtube.com causes them vids to be darker.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Pitch black
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Please keep this to a single thread, thanks.
    petkeepingbirds Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 07:15 PM
    The videos are all going into private for a while until I upload newer brighter ones. All right?
    Leo Z Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Powers like telekinesis etc. really exist and you can become even stronger if you practice more and learn to better control your abilities. There are many people who claim to have such abilities, but only few of them really have them. I have the ability to steal the life force of other people. Of course I can't prove it, but still this power allows me to quicker heal myself from injuries or diseases. I'm like a parasite living for myself at the cost of other's health. I didn't ask for this ability it was just given to me, but I will not say who gave it to me. This ability is not good at all, even for me. If I use it too much I could even die. Whatever you do do not accept such abilities if you have the choice. Nobody but myself knows about this. It's the first time I say it to the public. Please don't hate me for this ability. Just don't let your powers control you and don't use them at all if they are bad, but if they are good use them only for others, not for yourself, then it's o.k.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by petkeepingbirds
    the videos are all going into private for a while until i upload newer brighter ones. alright?
    Why? Keep them public.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 12, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Because then Pet gets comments about how they must be fake because of the poor quality

Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Why? Keep them public.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Damn, I missed all of them. :(
    mady10000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 03:42 PM
    :p I was wondering what name do I put up to see the video. But just to tell you I believe u. I know a lot about paranormal thing. Hope you don't have a deman
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 12, 2008, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Z
    Powers like telekinesis etc. really exist and you can become even stronger if you practice more and learn to better control your abilities. There are many people who claim to have such abilities, but only few of them really have them. I have the ability to steal the life force of other people. Of course I can't prove it, but still this power allows me to quicker heal myself from injuries or diseases. I'm like a parasite living for myself at the cost of other's health. I didn't ask for this ability it was just given to me, but I will not say who gave it to me. This ability is not good at all, even for me. If I use it too much I could even die. Whatever you do do not accept such abilities if you have the choice. Nobody but myself knows about this. It's the first time I say it to the public. Please don't hate me for this ability. Just don't let your powers control you and don't use them at all if they are bad, but if they are good use them only for others, not for yourself, then it's o.k.
    Why do you say you can't prove it? Surely being able to heal yourself significantly quicker than others is very easy to prove. Try talking to a medical researcher. Or the James Randi Foundation will surely offer you their 1 million dollar prize if you can show it to be true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video and sound on my iPod video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I got an iPod nano for Christmas and I can put videos on it but there is no sound to the videos. Got any anwers?

DVD video and video/rom [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a difference between a dvd video and a dvd video/rom? I have seen this designation on the cover. I have tried 3 different dvd's of the same movie and none will play. I am trying to play on a regular dvd player and other movies play fine. What's up?

Video cable-- RCA or S-Video? [ 7 Answers ]

I need to run a video cable, about 50-75', to a projector at my church. The outputs I have available are S-Video or a single yellow RCA. Which option will give me the best singal/picture over such a long cable run?

What is the PCI-E Video Card equivalent to this AGP Video Card? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a turmoil to either upgrade my AGP Video Card to another AGP or a PCI-E. Most of you will say upgrade a motherboard that has a PCI-E slot, but that means upgrading everything else including memory, video card, MAYBE CPU - and that could mean a whole lot because I don't want to buy a cheap...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search