Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judyoz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Missing address bar at top of screen
    I have lost the address bar at the top of my screen and am unable to get it back can someone help me please...
    judyoz
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Try hitting F11 and F12 that works for me but don't know if it is the same problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where's my address bar [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I was wondering if you could help me, I'm having a bit of trouble with a newly installed internet. After many attempts of trying to fix the problem I can't seem to find out how to get up the main address bar when I'm on the internet. The only thing I can think of is by clicking...

Missing Address Bar in Internet Explorer [ 1 Answers ]

How can I repair a missing address bar in Internet Explorer. I am trying to help a friend who has this problem. We checked View/Toolbars. The Address Bar is listed and is checked. Thinking that the bar may be hidden,we Unlocked the Toolbars and tried dragging with the vertical arrows. This has...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

IE Address Bar Help [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to block the pulldown from dropping down on the address bar so all of the websites previously visited are not visible to other users?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

View more questions Search