Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hazard123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 05:34 PM
    What is this toy called
    It was made up of these clear plastic spheres that had four connectors on them. One had a motor in it and others had gears and wheels and other stuff attached to them. And there were empty ones that came in halves that you could build with. You could build your own contraption with them. Its not really old late 90's maybe even early 2000.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 05:43 PM
    I remember what you are talking about but I can't remember the name! I think maybe a friend of mine had them or I had some at school. I'll do some searching.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Was it K'nects? I googled them and this was all I could come up with... YouTube - K-Nects-Car
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Was it K'nects?? I googled them and this was all I could come up with... YouTube - K-Nects-Car
    That's K'nex, I don't think that's what he's describing.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Mar 5, 2008, 04:01 PM
    I think I remember this too... was it called CAPSELA?

Good image;

And more images;
    capsela - Google Image Search
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    I think I remember this too ... was it called CAPSELA?!

Good image;

and more images;
    capsela - Google Image Search
    Oh, now, those are cool! How come I got stuck with K'nex!? Lol :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

I need to know the name of this toy! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here it goes. I have a toy that is a pink poodle. It has little pink icecream cones on its belly, bottom of feel, and inside of the ears. It has a glittery nose and little tiny strips of shinny thing in the fur of the face. It HEAD STILL SMELLS! I have had it since I was little and I...

What is this toy called [ 9 Answers ]

I am searching desperately for a toy my son wants for Christmas but I have know idea what it is, he has seen it advertised on the CITV channel. The description I have to go on is : cars that look rusty, you can change their wheels sand them down and spray paint them with little cans also add little...

What was this toy called [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a toy that I had when I was young, but can't remember what it was called. It was a plactic handle about 6 inches long aith two balls attached either side. The object of the toy was to swing the handle up and down so that the balls hot each other. If anyone could help me out with...

View more questions Search