Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Concretelycan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 04:31 PM
    The peter pan sword from the movie hook
    Does any one know how to find this toy from from the movie hook I had it when I was a kid
    Back in the mid 90's and now can't find it!
    nanci92 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Umm eBay or go to peterpan.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peter Answers [ 21 Answers ]

I was brought upon a website... Peter Answers - Interactive Souls Engine - Play Online It took awhile before this person/robot answered me. It was both scary, and true. And it still bothers me how some of the answers turned out so correct. I noticed spelling errors though. I'm not sure how...

80's animated movie:sword with no blade unless held by the right person! [ 2 Answers ]

This young man finds a sword, the blade turns to dust to reveal a mystic blade of light At the end of the movie he is able to conjure the blade without the handle. His people were slaves in a mine they got there food from a large transport vessel I think it was between 86-89 I saw it on...

Peter answers [ 5 Answers ]

There is asite called peter answers its popular many peopletalked with me about it I tried to use it but it need me to register now does anyone know how can I register?

Lyrics to peter cottontail [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know all the lyrics... I can only remember a little and my son wants to hear it.. :rolleyes:

I mean 1 peter chap 2 verse 9 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi could you please help with 1 peter chap 2 verse 9. The topic I'm suppose to do for my church is saved to server I need info on that. I don't know what that mean. Thanks

View more questions Search