Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ABINGASPER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 02:55 PM
    How tostart a moving business
    I want to know what do I need to start a moving business or the requirements for it thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2008, 02:21 AM
    What kind of moving is it that you are wanting to do, please? Knowing the answer to that would help us in providing better answers to your particular needs.

As far as where to begin, I would suggest calling city officials where you are wanting to work, and see if you need to be licensed and bonded for whatever type of moving business that you inquiring about starting. You certainly will need at least liability insurance. For both liability insurance and also bonding, if it is needed, you would speak with an insurance agent.

Two really great sites to use for information and also advice when starting a small business are http://www.sba.gov/ and SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business"

If you might be interested in advertising for free on the Internet, then I would suggest checking out the sites that are listed on the following link. Most of the best sites on which to advertise for free are listed there.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/m...ng-103010.html

I also advertise in the Yellow Pages of the phone book. But, the majority of my business comes from my ads on the Internet and by word of mouth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a moving business [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are considering to start a moving business in Raleigh, NC. We want to start as local movers and start very small. We do not have a lot of capitol at all. Does anyone have any advice for us on where do we begin? Thank You... Billy & Diane

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Moving Business [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start a moving business how do I do so ?

Moving delivery business [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I worked as a mover an am wanting to start my very own moving company One thing I'm very concerned about is where to find the business If anyone out there has the answer to how moving companies get there business It would be very beneficial to me and very much appreciated :confused:

View more questions Search