Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rakha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Dsl connection
    How to set dsl connection on nx 5000 laptop thank,s:) :)
    gilton Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2008, 11:59 PM
    If you are using Windows XP OS
    Right click on my network places>go to properties
    You can see one local area connection their (If your LAN card working or if you install the driver correctly)
    Right click on local area connection > go to properties
    Their you can find Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) just select that and click on properties
    Select USE THE FOLLOWING IP ADDRESS and put your IP ADDRESS, SUBNET MASK, GATEWAY and DNS SERVERS (ask your ISP if you don’t have this details) and click OK again OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DSL connection [ 1 Answers ]

I have no phone jack near my computer. I can get the phone near my computer to work with a RCA wireless phone jack. My sbc Yahoo! Dsl modem, however, will not work with the wireless jack. It will work if I drag a phone cord across my house & plug it in directly. Does anyone know of a wireless...

DSL Connection [ 3 Answers ]

OK here is my issue I have verizon fios hooked up to my newer model dell no problem just acquired an old hp provillian and am trying to hook it up the same router so the kids need not be on my system messing with my work. Problem is I am an idiot and have no idea what I am doing. I hooked the...

Slow DSL connection [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am having very slow dsl connection speed. Its only gives the bandwidth of 180kbps. It was supposed to give the banwidth of 380kbps+. System specs are CPU 1.49ghz,athlon,winxp,256 RAM,cnet lan card. I tried changing the computer terminal by connecting to the same DSL. The speed was 390kbs....

DSL Connection gets interrupted after a couple... [ 1 Answers ]

I believe that the problem that I'm having has to have something to do with my DSL Connection because after a couple of hours of being connected it gets interrupted, all opened programs freeze, and nothing works. When I try to save my work in any open program, Outlook Express, Word or...

Dsl connection [ 1 Answers ]

When connecting High Speed DSL connections,which connection is better,USB or Ethernet, I can use either one

View more questions Search