Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allysa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 11:58 AM
    I do not know what to do
    My boyfriend and I broke up last year, it was my fault. My friend who was helping me through that time a week later she started seen him as “friends” she calls me thinking that I do not know what is happening. For a while I was depressed, I did not know what to do then, Lately I been felling angry, very angry at her, at my family and even my friends. It is affecting me at work and in school. I just don’t know what to do. I am moving abroad in a couple of months but what I don’t know what to do for the mean time.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 25, 2006, 02:35 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that your depressed and hurt. I think your better off without him. You need to move on and focus on yourself. Try talking to your friends and new people at work and school. You can also get involve in other interests, perhaps you can take on a hobby or do things for yourself. You will find a relationship that will make you happy. Just take one day at a time and make it the best it can be.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2006, 04:11 PM
    Allysa
    Please do not be depressed,I think It was a stroke of luck you found about your so-called friend,as for the boyfriend you must not have wanted him all that much so stop blaming yourself for just doing what you felt was right.Now you can go abroad with a clean slate and no-strings attached and do whatever you want.To me it sounds like a win-win situation.Leave your so-called friend alone and move forward with your plans and enjoy your life!:cool: :)
    allysa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 07:43 AM
    Thank you for your help, I am talking to new people (difficult) and I am trying to forget him and her but its just hard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search