Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    holden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Starting a health and body shop
    Well my Karen Board and I live in perth the beautiful city , and I was just wondering how do you start a business with very little money ,the ideas that I have is a health food shop or crafty shop that's the two that I am interestied in at the moment ,I want to be my own boss but I don't know where to start at the moment I comes a little frustrating when my friends and family are negivate about my career move which I want to do for myself.I just don't know where to start I have being doing some researches on my own business ,so I thought that I would do a coures to help me get where I want to go .I hope that you can help me because I want to do this for myself
    Yours Sincerely
    Mrs Karen board:) :) :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 10:00 PM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area in order to get more exposure to those who are best able to answer the question.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the relationship between liver and body weights in health [ 2 Answers ]

What is relationship between liver and body weight in healthy people?

Has anybody used the body shop moisture white creams? [ 5 Answers ]

I am from the african decent and want to lighten my body a little without causing harm to it in the process. Has anybody tried the body shop moisture white products? Or any other affordable but safe products.

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

View more questions Search