Ask
    lupecancerfree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Make up artist for the dead
    I want to know what I need to be able to do make up for the dead
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 08:42 PM
    From what I looked up you have to take mortuary science classes and you would likely also have to do the embalming. You could check with a funeral home what the school you would want to go to in your area is.
    thrwrswtrdays Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Typically, There are certain professionals at each Funeral home that work and operate the prep room. The prep room is wear the deceased are dressed, cosmetics are applied and the embalming is performed. Some times, a simple associate assigned to the prep room can apply the make-up. In larger facilities one may have to be an apprentice or embalmer/funeral director in order to do so. :D :D
    JENNSAMORA Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 06:25 PM

See my response to 'raquelm'...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing The Dead [ 35 Answers ]

Hi , I'm 15 , recently been very ill for 4 weeks with bad headaches , since I've been ill I've started seeing people , weird strange people , lately I've noticed these people are dead since I saw my uncle who passed away a year ago , This also happened when I was about 7 , my parents thought I...

Work as a Make-up Artist for the Dead [ 3 Answers ]

;) Please if anyone know how would I get started in working with fixing up the people that have pass on. I have this experience and I would like to continue helping others.

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Makeup artist on the dead [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering if u have to go to school to do makeup on the dead and how would I get started doing it or going to school for it?

Is my PC Dead? [ 1 Answers ]

We had a power outage earlier this week due to a raccoon electrocution in our city's substation. All of our home electronics are fine EXCEPT for our DELL 5100 computer tower. The monitor works, and the indicator light for internet hookup is lit. We just cannot turn on the computer. We called...

View more questions Search