Feb 23, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Why did grigori galitsin go too prison
    dannyboys Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Why did grigori galitsingo to prison/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 08:24 PM
    I googled his name and the keyword "prison" and got this from several sites --

The rumors of Galitsin's arrest and subsequent death are very probably true. He was charged
    with rape and under-age activities that would have put him in prison for 15 years or more. The Russian government is investigating the cause of death, which apparently occured in jail.

The charges were brought by one of his models and have been substantiated by other girls who claim he would buy them a ticket to come to him, pay them about $10/day and only give the girls a return ticket home when he was finished with them after a few weeks.

All Galitsin sites are now closed.
    PatGrommette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 07:56 PM
    Galitsin is NOT dead, and has been released from Prison. I am trying to find more information, however there are photos of him after his release. He aged badly, I have been unable to find much about the girls he used as models. He and his wife, who went by the name Valintina apparently have had a son.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-husband in prision [ 5 Answers ]

My parents have been divorced for a long time, but with in the past couple of years my father was put in federal prision. My mom still has a 16yr old at home and now does not receive her child support or alimony. She is struggling pretty bad financially. I was wondering if there was anyway she...

View more questions Search