Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    insanemom3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Any info for a 2 month old mini schnauzer?
    I brought home a new edition to my family, a 2 month old mini schnauzer.
    She is the only pet I have and all she does is sleep and hasn't ate at all since I got her from the pet store. Should I be worried? She does play for a little while and potty's OK, just need to know if this is normal for her type of breed at her age?:confused:
    teachnk Posts: 275, Reputation: 50

Feb 23, 2008, 08:52 PM
    While an 8 week old pup will sleep quite a bit, I have a few questions. How long have you had the dog? Is your pup drinking water? Are you feeding the same food your pup was eating at the pet store? Are the stools firm?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 08:55 PM
    ^ Also... The pup should have a healthy appetite, though..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A mini schnauzer that doesn't bark! [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help answer me. I have a 9mth old Mini Schnauzer and he has never barked. He can do a whine but not a bark.:(

Potty problems with my Miniature Schnauzer [ 19 Answers ]

I am hoping someone might be able to help solve some problems I am having with our new puppy. Finzi is 14 weeks old, and we just got him a week ago. He is a product of a puppy mill, and for whatever reason, the pet stores passed on him and we got him from a rescue society. Finzi is...

Miniature schnauzer [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I happen to have an odd situation that I hope someone here will be able to help me with. I have a 5 month old miniature schnauzer. At least 4 or 5 times a day this odd sound comes out of him. I want to describe it as a sort of purring sound. He does it at any given time, and I have no idea...

Schnauzer won't eat unless bananas are with the food [ 10 Answers ]

My small Schnauzer has suddenly decided that he will not eat any of his meals unless there is some portion of a banana in the dish. He got his first taste of one when a piece fell on the floor and he gobbled it up before I could get it. I am concerned that this may not be good for this animal, but...

Mini schnauzer-Boston terrier: argghhhhh [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just got a puppy who is now 10 weeks old. Got him last week. At first, he would bark and whimper when I would put him in his crate. I tried using pee pee pads and a litter box. He use dthem for a couple of days but now wants nothing to do with them. He relieves himself as soon as I confine...

View more questions Search