Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjdqueen Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Popular dances now
    What are some popular dances out right now? Such as the cupid shuffle.
    thetomb9 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjdqueen
    What are some popular dances out right now? such as the cupid shuffle.
    Soulja boy is a popular dance. I want to learn the dance, but I can't seem to find a dvd on it. I know you can look it up on the computer, but I can't watch the computer and learn it.nNay
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2008, 04:54 AM
    Are you asking about dances that have been developed in very recent years? Or, are you also wanting to include the types of dances that are still popular now, even though they have been around for decades and have withstood the test of time because they are so good and thus also popular?
    thetomb9 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 05:18 PM
    I want to know about the new dance Soulja Boy the one that has just come out recent. I am going to a wedding and I want to know how to dance the latest dances. Shoot I don't even know how to do the electric slide. Any suggestions? Yeah I do agree the old dances do stand the test of time, but I like to keep up on this dance cause it seems that's the popular one. Did you know there is a dance out there name the Charlie Brown dance? Yeap right from the cartoon Charlie Brown.

Mar 10, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thetomb9
    I want to know about the new dance Soulja Boy the one that has just come out recent. I am going to a wedding and I want to know how to dance the latest dances. Shoot I dont even know how to do the electric slide. Any suggestions? Yeah I do agree the old dances do stand the test of time, but I like to keep up on this dance cause it seems thats the popular one. Did you know there is a dance out there name the Charlie Brown dance? Yeap right from the cartoon Charlie Brown.
    To learn the solider boy dance I would learn it from someone else. You can also go on your TV to on demand and go to music videos.

Mar 10, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Are you asking about dances that have been developed in very recent years? Or, are you also wanting to include the types of dances that are still popular now, even though they have been around for decades and have withstood the test of time because they are so good and thus also popular?
    I am talking about ones that just came out this year. One's that are new not dances coming back into style.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 04:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjdqueen
    I am talking about ones that just came out this year. One's that are new not dances coming back into style.
    Okay. Thank you for your clarification as to what you were asking about.
    Shhhhhhhhhhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 04:26 PM
    The one that is popular now is Musical Theatre!! Also Jazz and Lyrical!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Country song about a girlfriend who dances with some guy steve and she dances to every [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I heard this song once, but it sounded that This guy had a quiet girlfriend and he trusted her not to dance when she went out. But along came this Guy Steve and she ended up dancing with him, then she danced to every song after that, I can't tell you too much more than that, other than...

Dances: Stupid vs. Non? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey again of course its moi! (french for me) anyway I know people sometimes don't agree with what I say but I appreciate all anwers. Anyway the question is are high school dances stupid or just fun? I am 15 about to become a sophomore and I haven't been to a dance or a most popular football game. I...

Popular? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here I go I have been in the same extracurriculars with all the popular people.They have always been nice to me, but lately they have included me more.One girl I have known forever, and we friends.Another was unpopular then became populatr, so she is my good friend.More are nice, and some...

School Dance Dances? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay here goes. Recently Me and My best friends had a slumber party with one of our old friends who moved to Virginia.She was Talking about how at her dances her and her friends choreographed dances to do there.Well, me and my friends want to do that too, but we are afriad our moves might make the...

View more questions Search