Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    granitedude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Is my wine still good?
    I have a bottle of Beira Mar. It is a Garrafeira 1987. Is it still good to drink?
    jjdqueen Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by granitedude
    I have a bottle of Beira Mar. It is a Garrafeira 1987. Is it still good to drink?
    I would think so cause most wine can last forever and be good.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 05:34 AM
    If the wine has been stored correctly and at a good temptreture then possibly but unless you provide more information we can't really give you a better answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bottle of wine [ 5 Answers ]

THE BOTTLE OF WINE For all of us who are married, were married, wish we were married, or wish we weren't married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine: Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo...

Red wine in bottle -- how long good? [ 12 Answers ]

How long can one store red wine in the bottle and Expect it to still be drinkable upon opening?

Wine and spirits [ 77 Answers ]

I feel a little bit guilty for posting in here while I am in mourning and observing shiva... but I'm having trouble sleeping again and I guess this is a bit of a distraction for me. If you're curious what I'm talking about, please read my thread under bereavement: ...

Wine Value [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how much a 1972 magnum of Rothschild Mouton-Cadet Bordeaux is worth? Any ideas?

Wine [ 3 Answers ]

I don't drink, so all wine tastes the same to me. However, I do cook with it. IF a cake recipe calls for sherry or brandy, which of the following would be the closest to it. Cabernet sauvegon, burgundy, chadonnay, marsala, maderia. I have all these but not sherry or brandy.

View more questions Search