Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harvchick29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Trying to find a movie.
    Ok.. I'm trying to find a movie that I seen several years ago. I don't know the name of the movie, who was in it, or the year it was made.

There was this guy that was riding his horse in the woods and he fell off his horse, and while he was hurt, he thought he seen Indians circling around him. He thought he was dreaming but he wasn't. He was taken to this Indian Village that was like secret to get better, while he was there he fell in love with this Indian girl. The secret Indian villaged lived off the land like they did back in the day, they didn't have any modern inventions. He left the village and went back to his old life, and when he went back to the village the Indian picked up and moved from their secret spot, because they didn't want people finding them. At the end I can remember him watching the Indian Girl leave and like this mountain closing up.

Its probably been 10 years or so since I seen this movie. It was on late one night when I was flipping through channels. I've been trying to find it ever since and have no idea what it is. But I'd love to see it again.

If anyone has any leads on this, please let me know. Thanks!! I appreciate it :)
    vinduizel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 04:55 PM
    A kid in school waits all day to figth a bully.its a old movie made in in the 1980's I think. At the end of the movie the kid wins against the bully.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 11:09 PM
    Vinduizel, you really should post your question in a separate thread. But possibly your movie is Three O'Clock High. Or My Bodyguard.
    redbeard86 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 06:40 PM
    That sounds like (Last of the Dogmen) starring Tom Berenger.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redbeard86
    That sounds like (Last of the Dogmen) starring Tom Berenger.
    I have considered that as an option myself, but I'm still not quite certain.
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Dances with Wolves?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name to a movie I believe is from the 80s. It was set in a department store. A girl who was trying to shoplift was locked in as well as the overnight kid working at the store. They used all the things in the store. In the middle of the movie 2 men with a gun rob the...

Can't find movie! [ 3 Answers ]

Please Help! I've tried to find this movie everywhere. All I can truly remember of the movie is that the girl was definitely a Capricorn. I think she was the devil's child but at any rate she was evil. At the end of the movie some white birds attack her and rip all of her long hair out and all...

I need to find the name of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

K I watched this movie when I was 10- 11 I am now 18 it was a cartoon about this kid around my age when I watched it that wanted to c what a naked girl looked like there was little musical parts and stuff and he looks in a magazine on the TV and then he is told that he needs to use his mind to...

Can't find the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Either the late 80s or early 90s I used to watched this movie. It is an animated movie that has a person from a waterworld and a girl from I guess from land or light based area. They are forbidden to be with each other. They end up falling in love and at the end they both die. Sorry it isn't...

Help Me Find A Movie [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedI watched a movie a few years ago... it was about a man who was in our day in time staying in a white hotel... He went into a room and was looking at some old pictures... he saw a picture of a beautiful women and went into the past and found her... they feel in love... then one day he took...

View more questions Search