Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cd_89 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Tv show in the mid 90's
    There was a TV show in the mid 90's. I can't exactly remember all the details, I just remember it was in a department store after dark, and I think there were mice as some of the characters that lived in the vents and the other characters I can't remember.
    Anyone remember the name?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Feb 24, 2008, 10:07 AM
    What your describing sounds like Bookmice. Was it a cartoon?

Feb 24, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Yes!! I think that's it!! No it wasent a cartoon

Feb 24, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Wait no that's not it!
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 24, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Was it this Classic Nick - Today's Special
    It was in a department store, the mouse lived in a doll house

Here's the intro... YouTube - Today's Special Intro

Feb 25, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Ahahaah yes that is it!! That was the best show in the 90s! Thanks you soooooooooooo much
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 25, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cd_89
    ahahaah yes that is it!!! that was the best show in the 90s! thanks you soooooooooooo much
    Your welcome.. its was a great one:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

Mid-90's puppet show! Helpppp! [ 4 Answers ]

OK so around mid-90's there was a children's show and there were 2 cats, one boy one girl. And the boy wore a red sweater, and had red stripes on his fur. And there was a dog with floppy ears, and then there were 2 other creatures one with a green face and one with a purple face.. they were all...

Mid 80's early 90's child show name? [ 4 Answers ]

I have two questions 1. there was a show in the late 80's early 90's and it had a woman who worked at a store and there were puppets in it too and at night they would go up to the attic and the manikins would come alive and the puppets I think were a mouse, and old man then at the end they wouod...

Mid 90's show on Disney shot in australia? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering about a show I used to watch when I was a kid in the early to mid 90s that seemed to me was shot and filmed in either australia or new zealand. It was about this girl who was from the ocean or a mermaid, something weird like that. She could talk to whales and other sea animals and...

The television show Nightstand that was on in the mid 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I was a Big fan of the television show "nightstand' that came on in the mid 90's starring Richard Stack as a very outspoken and oddball talk show host. I am trying to obtan DVD's or maybe VHS copies of this show... is it all possible... James

View more questions Search