Feb 23, 2008, 02:14 PM
    How to set up HP Laserjet 6L on XP .
    I don't have the installation disk...
    How to proceed ?

Before it worked ( more then 2 years )
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 03:36 PM
    What changed between it working and it failing?

First I would go the add printers and see if the HP 6L is already a part of the XP's stable of printers.

Also, turn the PC on, then after it completes posting, make sure the printer is connected to the PC, turn the printer on and see if XP displays the "Found New Hardware?".

Something has changed recently on your PC, otherwise the printer would not just disappear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to setup Hp Laserjet 3100 on xp [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a driver for Hp Laserjet 3100. I have the disk that came with the printer but it doesn't work with xp. Thanks for your help!:)

HP LaserJet 6L won't print [ 75 Answers ]

My HP LaserJet 6L won't print. I visited the HP website to download any recent drivers. According to the site, operating system Microsoft Windows XP comes with the driver for this printer. When I click on "Automaticly check if driver needs updating," I get an error message that reads, "HP...

HP Color LaserJet 4700 [ 4 Answers ]

I have got a big & Network Compatible HP Color Laserjet 4700 series Printer and the recently problem I have faced with it is that it doesn't print in color. I have replaced the cartridges (Four at once) and the Fuse Kit, but didn't work. All I can do now is to restart the printer and then...

Shoot-set and Quick-set Combo [ 2 Answers ]

I have not seen this yet, but I haven't seen everything... lol I was thinking that these two misdirection sets could be used in a single play because the quick-set causes the opponent to position, dig-in, and focus on the quick-set hitter, but the ball could be shoot-set along the net for anyone...

View more questions Search