Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reikiwmn Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 08:53 AM
    I have a peace lily in the front yard full sun in Texas. Sounds like not a good idea. Should I put this inside or will it be OK outdoors in the shade?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peace and quite! For how long? [ 4 Answers ]

After 6 yrs I ask my wife to leave our home?which she did after I paid her some cash to leave. She"s always depress and complains about everything? She has it made.we live in a great spot in conn. Her child hood came back to haunt her.she had a child at 14 and took off had another at 20 and took...

Lily Allen [ 6 Answers ]

Anyone give her a listen? I've had "Alfie" in my head all stinkin day! :p

How can I find inner peace? [ 13 Answers ]

Since I was a little girl, my family has been difficult. My father, an emotionaly and physically abusive alchohalic, has made me scared to come home at night since I was a little girl . My mother, clingy controlling and erratic, and still will not let me move out (I am 19). And now at the ripe...

I am not at peace. [ 4 Answers ]

I used to be rockstar till the age 24... popular and loved and in command of my own life.. Then I discovered l.s.d, and abused it for months... I have quit all drugs and substances, I am 29 now... but I suffer from extreme mood swings, and depressive states. Sometimes I feel I have become...

Peace in the Church [ 11 Answers ]

Why do so many Christians ignore the peace teachings of Christ? Isn't it obvious that he did not come to establish a worldly kingdom? Yet, this administration and many of the Christians seek to bring about the kingdom through worldly mechanisms rather than through Christian living. Just...

View more questions Search