Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seabees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Interest off $1,000,000
    How much interest could be made off 1 million dollars?
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Feb 23, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Depends what the percentage of interest is does it not...
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 01:38 PM
    well... the money that can be made off any dollar value $10 or $1M is tied to the investment vehicle. Things like cd's have fixed rates, other investments have riskier, often higher, sometimes lower returns, and venture capital can be completely lost or make you many times your investment.

so... this is like asking what does food taste like. There a lot of different option, with differing degrees of return and safety.

what is the context of the question? A reasonable person trying to invest this needs to take into account things such as tax sheltering and estate management. So what the details?

or is this just a curious question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What equals 1,000,000 [ 12 Answers ]

I have been asked this question and have absolutley NO idea on what the answer is, someone please help me! Ok here's the question. If a = 1, b = 2, z = 26, is there a word that when the values of the letters are multiplied will make a product of one million? For example, BAD = (2)(1)(4) = 8.

1.000.000 USD silvercoin certificate [ 12 Answers ]

Dear All, I have ONE MILLION face value silvercoin certificate issued 1928 with serial number B25137222 N. Does anybody know the real value of this note and how to sell it ? Here is following note I have as well, and image of both sides of this.

$90,000 debt. $10,000 inheritance. How to best spend the money? [ 8 Answers ]

I am so glad for this resource!! =) Thanks for your time in examining my financial issues. I am a 30 year-old female living in Atlanta, GA. I rent an apartment in the city, for around $650 a month (thank God for tax-credit apartments!) =) I have the regular bills: electric ($70), water ($28), cell...

Looking for reliable $10,000 same day personal loan company with low interest [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a reliable and reputable personal loan company. My boss needs a $10,000 loan the same day we apply and has a low interest payoff. We are looking for preferably no money upfront and an usecured personal loan. We will be able to pay back in full within 15 days. Preferably a...

View more questions Search