Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandeep9285 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Ntldr is missing
    When I started the system it shows that ntldr is missing.
    Press ctrl+Alr+Del to restart.
    I installed Windows Xp freshly and again after some time when I restart the system it shows same error..
    Can any one suggest me to solve thisissue without reinstalling os(Windows XP).
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 23, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Check this out: Simple "ntldr is missing" fix with boot floppy, CD-R, or USB flash

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NTLDR is compressed Press CAD to restart [ 5 Answers ]

HELP! I have been trying to fix this for 2 nights - searching the web for answers with my husbands laptop and trying to fix my computer at the same time. When I turn on the computer I get the red COMPAQ logo then a black screen appears with the message listed. I do not have the XP software and...

Missing the Ex [ 10 Answers ]

I really love my ex and I can't seem to stop thinking about him. I can go for a while thinking I'm over him, but then, if I'm tired or not busy, thoughts and memories come swarming into my head. He broke up with me just over a year ago, and I haven't seen him since. He's never seemed to want...

Something is missing. But what? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my name is Kai and I am 15, a similar question has been addressed before in one of the forums, but I feel my case is a bit different. Before I start I will briefly introduce myself. I am a very rational person, I enjoy everything to do with science, philosophy and technology, I love...

NTLDR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart [ 2 Answers ]

I have this major problem and that is causing me a lot of stress. Each time I turn my computer on It presents me with the error message "NTLDR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart" I have tried repairing it from the OS disk, through the Recovery Console, but it comes up saying "Which windows...

Missing Her [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, This my first time on this site and it has helped me just by reading the comments that you gave to others. Everyone's situation is a little different so I decided to sign up. Three weeks ago my girlfriend who I lived with for 5 years told me that she needed time and space. We broke...

View more questions Search