Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Wow Tom, you should be the head PR man at the war department.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Wow Tom, you should be the head PR man at the war department.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 24, 2008, 11:31 AM
    To paraphrase tomder -- McCain looks good and talks a good game. I think he believes what he says.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2008, 12:18 PM
    The only republican presidential candidate, I have ever considered voting for, as his record of being fair, and a uniter, has already been proven. To bad he needs the conservative vote to win, but he still doesn't pander to many at all.
    jennyrena Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Feb 24, 2008, 11:36 PM
    I hate to sound old fashioned but this world would be better off if we had a little more of yesterday. But when you look at john mccain, you are looking at A RED BLOODED, AMERICAN , MAN, I list these in the order of importance. If voting were abolished and common sense took it's place we would have president mccain. And for all the bush haters, you'll have a new look on things the next time we are attacked by these tyrants and hopefully we'll have john mccain at bat.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Wow NK, 4 posts so far on the McCain thread and not a positive word about him yet. :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 09:38 AM
    McCain is determined to defeat Islamo-fascist terrorists (even if it takes a hundred years, NK). Personally I think that's important, it's hard to exercise your constitutional freedoms when you're dead. McCain is steadfastly against dhimmitude which doesn't look very promising for Jews, women, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Hello, All:

McCain is a war hero and has a cute wife.

excon
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello, All:

McCain is a war hero and has a cute wife.

excon
    Indeed.

AP hinted yesterday that Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin could be on the list of VP choices. I don't know much about her yet but choosing her would certainly surround him with a couple of lovely women. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John 3:13 [ 39 Answers ]

Hello, can anyone help me? Here, in John 3:13, it says that no one has gone to heaven except for Jesus. I am confused because I know that in the old testament Enoch one day disappeared because God had taken him, and then Elijah as well, who was taken in a charriot of fire. So what does...

Is John McCain mentally stable enough to be President? [ 15 Answers ]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/03/AR2008020303242_pf.html

McCain was for benchmarks before he was against them [ 3 Answers ]

I kid you not. McCain considers setting benchmarks for Iraqis | www.azstarnet.com ® Yesterday's attacks on Romney at the debate were disengenuos for 2 reasons. First ;because he completely misrepresented Romney's comments and because he publicly considered the option also.

John 5:28-29 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, John 5:28-29 (New King James Version) 28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of...

View more questions Search