My pleasure :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obama Unamerican? Absolutely [ 26 Answers ]

It came to my attention that Barrack Obama is not a fan of our pledge of allegiance. And doesn't wear the American Flag Pin (Which ALL people in office have worn since 9-11-2001 to show unity and remembrance of all who died on that terrible day). This really speaks for itself. YouTube -...

So what has Obama done ? [ 49 Answers ]

A new bill that is co-sponsored by Barak Obama and Democrat Senators Maria Cantwell, Dianne Feinstein, Richard Lugar, Richard Durbin, Chuck Hagel and Robert Menendez will increase foreign aid by the United States to a level that the UN dictates . Sugar coating it with a name no one could object to...

Listening to Barack [ 14 Answers ]

From Charleston, SC: Barack paying homage to John Kerry for being a near traitor. And then the best description of "change" is take Washington back from the lobbyists and having students sell their freedom for a $4,000 tuition tax credit? What the hell is that? This guy is an empty suit selling...

Hillary lacks what Bill and Barack have? [ 4 Answers ]

Bill and Barack walk into a room with confidence and sex appeal; Hillary walks into a room expecting everyone to kneel. Recent polling in Iowa and New Hampshire shows Hillary winning the female vote for ages 65 and older; Barack is winning the younger females. Hillary figured to win the female...

The Obama Shuffle [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what Obama, a man who majored in Political Science, specializing in International Relations at Columbia University, plans to do with those skills when it comes to national security? So far, he wants a "diplomatic surge" to solve the problems in Iraq, whatever that means. ...

View more questions Search