Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rstringer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 10:39 PM
    Leaking tub
    I have a leak around the hand bar in my tub inclosure. Any ideas about a product or puddy I can use to seal this leak?
    Thanks, randy
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2008, 01:04 AM
    I had a problem similar to this, Check this site out,

Click this link below:

DAP Products - Caulks, Sealants, Adhesives, Repair and Floor Covering

Use there search feature and type this in.

Kwik Seal Plus

Or try

Phenoseal

Phenoseal is a Vinyl Adhesive Caulk is a versatile all-purpose caulk that truly does it all — bonds, caulks, and seals.

Once you search for these products, Click on the name, And they will give you information on purchasing, where to purchase it, online or over the counter, And info on what the product does exactly, Depending on your problem,

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tub drain leaking [ 7 Answers ]

Just installed new fiberglass bathtub and surround. Tub drain seems to be leaking where drain comes together at bottom of tub. Putty was used on drain insert. Tub came with rubber gasket on bottom of cutout for drain. Any help much appreciated.

NEW tub leaking between tub & door [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, We live in a 20 year old home and just added a bathtub/shower to a half bath a couple months ago. We put in a bypass tub door and just today it started leaking between the door & tub-- I pulled out the entire silicon seal in one strip under the door. :eek: Called plumber/installer, he said tub...

Leaking tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tub faucet that has begun to leak out of the metal piece you push in to activate the shower. I don't believe it is leaking anywhere else. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Leaking Tub [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: We have a bathroom upstairs in our storey and a hal house. When we run water in the tub upstairs it leaks through the ceiling to our computer room on the main floor. What could the problem be?? We have replaced the shower insert and it does not help the matter.:confused:

Leaking tub spout.again! [ 3 Answers ]

I fixed my leaking Moen tub spout a while back and all has been well until today. Nothing else has changed with the spout but now it is leaking worse than before. Before was a drip, now I have a solid steam leak. All the parts are changed and brand new.. any suggestions?? Thanks, Christine:cool:

View more questions Search