Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eclipse10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 05:54 PM
    My dog's weird behavior
    Wonce and a while when my dog (west Highland Terrier) is playing with his stuffed toy he does this. First he gets a good grip, stays still and starts moving his front paws up and down until I call him. Does it matter or is it just a habbit?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 06:06 PM
    He wants to play. He wants you to try to get the toy away from him. That's a happy dance.
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2008, 12:31 AM
    I agree this is just him playing, he is pretending to kill something;) (From your description though, it kind of sounds like he's raping the toy haha!) Maybe you should think about neutering him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do dog's noses bend? [ 1 Answers ]

Odd question, but sometimes when I look at Trink when she is sniffing things, her nose looks crooked. And when I was out at a dog event yesterday, one of the other greyhound owners said that her dog's nose could bend to almost 90 degrees when sniffing. "The nose that smells around corners", as...

Dog's Throat Infection [ 4 Answers ]

Our Great Pyrenees has been diagnosed with a throat infection from either a small piece of something in her throat or a bacterial infection. She has received 3 antibiotic shots in the last 4 days as well as the oral antibiotics we are giving her 2 times daily. She has not eaten in 2 days, but is...

New house, new baby, dog's behavior changed [ 4 Answers ]

We just moved into a new house, and are expecting a new baby in a couple months. Our mini-daschund has been acting different lately - hiding under beds, won't get in her crate when I tell her to, and I have to stand next to her so she eats. She has to be by my side at all times (more than usual)....

PM on dog's skin problem [ 1 Answers ]

'''my dog is shaving herself, causing redness, and to top it off my sister has lice. The doc. Says lice can't be transferred from dog to human, or from human to dog. I've tried giving her medicine, soaking her in Cortizone cream, but nothing works. HELP!'' I strongly feel medical problems need...

My dog's behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

I noticed a strange behaviour in my dog, late this evening. He is 7 years of age and is a spitz dog. Today I suddenly found him restless about half an hour after he took his evening meal. He was shivvering in some kind of fear and was trying to hide himself at some corner. Or tried to enetr toilet...

View more questions Search