Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brenok Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

Feb 22, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Received so called verification from attorney - now what
    Hello all, well here I am confused again. I requested validation of a debt relating to a law suit. What I got today in the mail is a letter from the attorney just listing the original creditor's name, address and portions of my social security number.

They did not even address the validation letter I sent from Mr. Yet's sample but I understand that most of them ignore it.

I am working on discovery. I assume that the letter from the attorney is insufficient as it doesn't prove anything about my relationship with the actual plaintiff, the debt collector? This is so frustrating.
    Thanks!
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 04:45 PM
    MAIL THIS TO THEM. FILL IN THE INFORMATION.

YOUR NAME
    ADDRESS
    STATE, ZIP

DATE HERE

DEBT COLLETOR
    ADDRESS
    STATE, ZIP

NOTICE OF DEFAULT

Your name here, the Undersigned Affiant, hereinafter “Affiant” does

Hereby solemnly swear, declare, and state the following.

1. Affiant is competent to state the matters set forth herewith.

2. Affiant has personal knowledge of the facts herein.

3. All the facts stated herein are true, correct, and complete in accordance with

Affiant's best firsthand knowledge and understanding, and it called upon to testify

As a witness Affiant shall so state.

STATEMENT OF PLAIN FACTS

1. Affiant mailed to Debt Collector name here by Certified Mail # ---- ----- ---- ---------- ----Dispute of Validity Loan No. # -------------.

2. As of the date of this letter no validation of the alleged debt has been received by the affiant.

3. Debts Collector's intentional failure to provide verification validating of the alleged account.

4. Debt Collector's tacit agreement that the Debt Collector has no verifiable, lawful, bona fide claim re the hereinabove-referenced alleged account.

5. Debt Collector tacitly agrees that Debt Collector waiver all claims against Respondent and indemnifies and hold Respondent harmless against any and all costs and fees heretofore and hereafter incurred and related re any and all collections attempts involving the hereinabove-referenced alleged account.

6. Debt Collector name here did not respond a required by law within 30 days as required by Fair Debt Collection Practice Act 15 USC §1692 et seq.

7. Debt Collector name here as harassed Affiant. by interstate communication is a scheme to defraud, Affiant, to his great injury. “Qui jure suo utitur, nemini facit injuries”

I affirm under the penalty of perjury under the laws of the united state of America that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my belief and informed knowledge, And Further deponent said not.

All reserved explicitly without reservation or prejudice UCC 1-103, 1-105 and 1-308

__________________________________________________ ____
    Citizen Principal, By Special Appearance, Propia Persona proceeding Sui Juris.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 04:55 PM
    It doesn't constitute validation of the debt, that's for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wage Verification [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently offered a position... The salary is definitely higher than my current salary. Upon verbally accepting the offer, the Human Resources Generalist asked me to submit to her a copy of my pay stub from my current employer. Is this legal? Aren't there privacy rights revolving...

Outside Wiring Verification [ 2 Answers ]

The outside wiring into our air conditioning unit became disconnected when we did the lawn. Do I connect the white wire to the white and the red and blue to the black?

Credit verification [ 10 Answers ]

Questions: How can collections be reported to you when/if the social is wrong but everything else right or when you never gave a social at all... i.e. a collection agency represents a company you never disclosed your social to... how does that happen. And when you try to validate the debt it...

GPA Verification [ 2 Answers ]

Can employers request and get GPA info from your school?

Attorney called in regards to collection [ 8 Answers ]

Last August I filled out the paperwork for a chapter 13 and started the process. I have been unable to make the monthly payments to the Trustee and the 13 has been discharged. Two weeks ago I received a call from an attorney who is trying to collect a debt for a cc company. I made arrangements...

View more questions Search