Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzlady2123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Birth control, pregnancy, period
    I am a 19 year old female. I have been on birth control(losetrin24) for about 2 months now. My period doesn't come reg. don't mean to be grapic but, what I think is my period comes in a reg discharge form, like its blood mixed with the discharge sometimes brown, sometimes red. I have recently had sex with my boyfriend of 2 years without a condom in which he ejaculated inside.during that time that funny dischrge/period came. I didn't know it was due to penatration because I hadn't had sex in a while or it was my period. I don't know how to tell when my period comes, and I don't know if I am pregnant. My breast hurt from time to time, and they get bigger and then smaller. As of this moment I have period like cramps but I am not on my period.(unsure) I just became sick, flu like, have been sleeping quite a bit... I don't know.. right now I think this birth control has me all messed up.. I need some help... I hope you can understand or have some answers.. Thanx in advance.:confused:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 03:23 PM
    I would go to your doctor, maybe he can recommend a different prescription, it sounds like this one may not be right for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy/ birth control pill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm here to ask a question this is my first time on this site... my question is I was on the pill for 4 months and I missed a period in dec. but then I got a period in jan. on the 2nd for 6 days and it was a normal period. It is the 12th of feb. and I still haven't had a period and I had a blood...

Pregnancy after birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped taking birth control after 6 months on it and had unprotected sex the next month while ovulating. Now I'm 2 days late for my period, but I've started having some very light, brown spotting. Is this a common start to a pregnancy? What are the chances that I'm pregnant since I just stopped...

Late birth control and possible pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on ortho trycyclen lo for about a year now and have never had any breakthrew bleeding other than the first month. About 11 days ago I was a half hour late in taking my pill and had sex later that night. My boyfriend and I didn't use a condom for a few minutes but we ended up using one...

Period - Birth Control - Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

About 6 months ago I was put on birth control because I never really got my period, a few times in a 4-6 month period. Anyway once I was put on birth control my period became regular, which made me lose the concern I had, I figured well I am just irregular. But I still worry that if I'm taken off...

Birth control and Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I've been married now for over 3 years and my husband and I have had talks about starting a family. Last year, I got off the birth controls and for about 4 months had no period and then all of a sudden I had painful, heavy periods for over 2 months. So I got back on the pills. So we decided that...

View more questions Search