Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenngunn Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Woman vitamins pregnant?
    I had sex last night. Unprotected. He came inside of me, so I'm thinking I should take some vitamins just in case I am pregnant, or become.

Is there any good woman vitamins that help our body and if we our pregnant or become will help the baby to grow strong and help it be healthy.

Any ideas?

Should I stay way from any food or be eatting any types of food to help.

I'm not afrade to have children, I'm just afrade of having one with no left hand or learning problems
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 03:19 PM
    You need to be on a prenatal vitamin. You can find them at any pharmacy. It is advised that all women of childbearing years be on a vitamin that contains folic acid.

Stay away from tobacco, alcohol and caffeine. Eat a healthy diet.

Feb 22, 2008, 03:22 PM
    So those are good for the woman organs? Its fine to take them if I'm not pregnant and when I become?
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Girlfriend, I'm 43, can't have any more kids and I take prenatal vitamins on a daily basis. They are very healthy for you, and they prevent spina bifida should you become pregnant.

Feb 22, 2008, 03:30 PM
    OK. I'm just a little freaked. If I do become pregnant I want the baby to be health, but this definitely wasn't planned.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 03:31 PM
    I can definitely understand that.

When is your period due?

Feb 22, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Anywhere between the 10th and the 17th. Its never on the "same day".
    Congential heart defects, down syndrome, hypospadias, cleft lip and palate, club foot, spina bifida that's a lot of stuff that can go wrong.
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Hypospadias is rare, and as you know, only happens with boys, LOL. There is a ton more that can go wrong, but not as often as you think.

You only brushed the surface with what can go wrong.

Feb 22, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Oh I know. This is why I don't want children. But yeah I'll get those vitamins. Caffeine is going to be a hard one. When should I take a test? 17th you think if I haven't started my period by then?
    Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 04:10 PM
    You should test after you miss your period. Now, understand that stress may make your period late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée and I have a lot of unprotected sex - stupid I know, but there you have it. We usually use the "pull out" method although when it is close to my period, he goes inside me (also very stupid, I know) I always have very very regular periods - I mean they ALWAYS start on the same day every...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

We I don't have any symptoms heavily yet but for some reason I think that I'm pregnant... well first off I had sex last month exactly the day I started my period no blood was present yet it stared that night after I had already had sex what should I do ?:(

I think I maybe pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here I am like 8 dys late could I be pregnant my period has been late but never this late in my life help

Could I be pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been trying to become pregnant for the past 4 months. This month I was expecting my period either yesturday(aug. 3) or today. But on the first of this month I had some pink blood, very small amount. And yesturday I had a small red dab of blood on my leg after showering. Then...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to conceive for only a month. I ovulated on the 11th which I had unprotected sex the same day. I usually have slight cramping with ovulation but this time the cramping never went away. This is day 9 of the cramping. I have been extra emotional-- I had a full day of crying at work...

View more questions Search