Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needhelp16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 01:04 PM
    What would happen if you pee on a pregnancy stick twice?
    OK so I know the question is stupid but I'm young and curious. I thought I was pregnant so I took a pregnancy test and it said negative at first. I had to pee again about 30 minutes later so I urinated on the stick again just for the fun of it. Well now it says positive. Anybody else ever done something like this? Should I go buy another test and retest? Please don't tell me how stupid that was I already no.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 22, 2008, 01:11 PM
    I would buy another and retest. That's weird that it said positive the second time. You could have just gotten a false reading. That happens sometimes with the home tests. Are you late for your period? I would try another, and if it says negative again, wait and see if you get your period. If you don't, then take another and if it still says negative, then you should go to the doctor to find out what is going on. When you use the test, you want to use it the first time you go pee in the morning, as it is more likely to be accurate at this time.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Its likely the positive the second time around was just the evaporation line. You should never read a test after the time designated on the manufacturers directions(typically 10 minutes) as the results can not be viewed as accurate.Take another test in one week(giving your hcg numbers to elevate, if you are pregnant). Use first morning urine, only pee on it ONCE, and don't check it after 10 minutes has passed.
    marisol21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 11:23 PM
    That happened to me but I'm not sure if I'm pregnant I been feeling some kind of movement in my lower abdomen but I'm still going to take another pregnancy test... Good luck :)
    xxx3xxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 01:13 AM
    I think I'm going threw the same thing and it's scaring the crap out of me Well the first time I peed on it and I didn't pee that long so I read the box and it said you have to pee on it for 5 seconds but I really didn't know how long I did and then the second time I peed on the same one I peed a lot but I didn't mean to I peed on the part you pee on and where it shows you your answer and it said I was pregnant So do you know what that would mean. Anyone please let me know soon cause I'm freaking out!
    smore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 09:43 PM
    I feel like I'm pregnant but I am not so sure. I have bloating a lot and been hungry a lot these past 2 months.. and now I'm getting headaches more and feel emotional more. Could I be pregnant?
    melanne77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 08:53 PM
    I did the same thing... but worse! It was the same scenario as with my 2nd pregnancy: I was late 4 days and was having cramps but no sign of periods. So I did a test at night because I couldn't wait... and it was negative. I was sure I was pregnant thou, and I knew I shouldn't have done the test at night, so the morning after (sorry it's really gross) I peed on the same stick and the negative immediately turned into positive. Still no periods for the whole day, and still those pregnancy-like cramps. Then I had heavy bleeding. So the question is: false negative? Or actual pregancy based on symptoms I had experienced on my first 2 pregnancies, followed by a miscarriage? My husband doesn't believe I was pregnant, but we did take some risks, and I know how it was feeling inside.
    fbabyshawty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 01:15 PM
    I think I am pregnant because I had sex at the beginning of October and we started with a condom and then he took it off. I can't remember if I had my period this month. Ever since a few days ago, I am always eating and I feel like I am big an icky. Help me out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pee Pads [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a yorkie he is 9 weeks. My husband and I leave him for 8 hours when we go to work.We have a space gated off for him with toys,bed,water and his pee pad. He just starting eating his pee pad. I come home it's all over his gated area. What should I do?

Need help with pee pee problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a middle aged spayed male dog that I got from a shelter. I've had him for little over 1yr. He won't stop peeing in the house. I never see him do it but I find it. I don't think he does it while I'm home. He never poops in the house but he lifts his leg on things. I've never had a male dog...

Uses pee pad to pee, but never to poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Chihuahua that’s about 3 months and I trained him to use pee pads in the house, he was doing really good so then I bought a litter box with no lid and put his pee pad in there to try and get him to be box trained, he wouldn’t use it, and started peeing and pooping on the floor, so I took...

Missed period but negative pregnancy test. Did this happen to anyone else? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello!! I am 28 years old, and my period is late for about 7 days now. My breasts have been larger and swollen for about 2 weeks now... I NEVER get swollen breats before my period... I am also incredibly sleepy and it feels that my appetite has changed... I wonder if this has happened to you,...

Cat pee! [ 2 Answers ]

My cat of 5 yrs has suddenly decided to stop using her litter box. She has replaced it with my daughters room! My daughters room had all new carpet, so no previous animals have soiled it. The cat prefers to go under my girl's bed, so we moved the bed and shampooed the carpets. The cat is...

View more questions Search