Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Didibajar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 06:01 PM
    Movie Titles NEED HELP
    I hope someone out there can remember these 2 movies that I saw when I was younger than 10... Late 70's, early 80's.

MOVIE #1
    This movie is about an American Indian kid who is forced by his parents to spend the summer at his Grandfather's ranch. He doesn't care about his indian heritage. His Indian grandfather is trying to instill some pride in the boy about being an Indian. He gives the boy a horse, but the horse has a lame leg. The boy finds a pool of water on the grandfather's land. When the horse's leg gets wet, he is healed. The boy takes to being an Indian and he helps his Grandfather save his land.

MOVIE #2
    There is a little orphan kid who gets chased by these bad guys through the woods. I think he may have a little dog. The kid is all dirty and his clothes are tattered. He falls into a well or a pond or something, and the movie turns to an animated movie. He is able to live underwater and he escapes the bad guys. He befriends the fish and creatures that live in the water. Later he leaves the water to go get his girl friend from the bad guys. At the end of the movie, the boy and the girl jump into the water and live there.

PLEASE HELP... THIS IS KILLING ME THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAMES OF THESE MOVIES. IF YOU GET THIS ONE, I HAVE ANOTHER MOVIE THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME.
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Jan 24, 2006, 06:16 PM
    Not sure - is the second one a film based on the classic story "the waterbabies"?
    Didibajar Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 07:14 AM
    YES! The Waterbabies... that is it. My daughters will love that movie. I was trying to explain it to them before. That is where this all started. Now I need the one about the indian boy. Thanks for the waterbabies though.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 24, 2008, 07:43 PM

The first movie is Three Warriors (1978)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Several titles needed to be remembered [ 4 Answers ]

First movie I remember staying up late, on like Cinemax or something back in the mid nineties. I remember that it starts, showing a family being separated by Social Services. One daughter goes to a good home, and the other ends up in a bad home. Fast Forward so many odd years. The good daughter...

Help! Need song titles and artists! [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help me find the title of these rap songs: 1) The opening begins "This is how we do, we make a move and act a fool while we up in tghe club. . ." I believe 50 Cent starts it off. And 2) This one has an ending chorus that says "It's time to meet the gorillas, the...

Car Titles [ 3 Answers ]

My dad co-signed for me to get a car, and I need to get my name off the title, is that at all possible, and if so, who do I need to go to have this done, Motor Vehicles or the dealership where we bought the car from?

Help Me Please! - Unknown Book Titles [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I'm looking for the title of 2 books I read as a child. One deals with a handicapped teenager who is dealing with the fact that she got her young brother killed, and plays a computer game in which she slays dragons. The other is about a group of 5 or 6 teens who are taken from...

View more questions Search