Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenchocolate76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 09:18 AM
    I think the movie was called Exiled
    I am looking for an old movie I saw when I was young. I think it might have been an after school special called Exiled. It was about a group of high school kids going on a trip. Their plane crashed on an island and they were stranded. They had to learn how to survive and get along with each other. I remember one scene where two of the kids were hanging out in a cove in the water and the tide was coming in. The boys' foot got stuck under a rock and his girlfriend went to get help, but by the time she came back he had drowned. Anyone remember this film?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 22, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Well off the top of my head I was going to say "lord of the flies", but there was no girls in it..
    The discription sounds fimilair so I will do some searching..
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 22, 2008, 11:55 PM
    Here is something else...

Flight 29 Down - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    SpikenLynda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 10:35 PM
    Close its called Exile. Great Corey Feldman movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Is This Amazing Movie Called. [ 4 Answers ]

:p It is about a young girl child at the airport carrying a doll in a baby seat and another woman with the same baby seat but with a real baby in it. They both set their baby seats down and they mistakingly take the wrong one.:confused:

Don't know what title the movie is called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I can't remember what the movie is called, but I can give you the description of the movie. This is how it start, there a girl who no one in town have seen her, cause she doesn't visit the town, she advertise a husband in the newspaper and this stranger came to town and saw the ad in the...

Old sci-fi movie . What was it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was in kindergarten, and I'm now 23. It was a sci-fi movie that terrified me at the time, and I want to know what it was. I'll try to provide as many details as I can remember after so long. Anyone who can actually identify it must be an ultra intergalactic expert-g. The...

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: In 2003 there was a movie on DSTV about a mother who passes away, knowing that she makes a video tape for every occasion for her child - for e.g. her 16th, 18th, 21st, wedding and so forth. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the name of this movie. Brilliant movie -...

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

View more questions Search