Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    football_man108 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Ankle Monitor
    I get of Ankle next Tuesday, if they don't come do I just cut it off? Or what's the deal?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 10:43 AM
    They will come, if they don't, call them, 'cause if you cut it off, you could get in serious trouble and may have to pay for it, and it may be breaking your probation.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Your home arrest officer will wait until they get the final paperwork from the Judge ordering that your home arrest has ended. At that point they will probably contact you and make arrangements for them to come out and cut your ankle bracelet off and take back the monitoring unit at the same time. Under no circumstances should you cut this off even if the paperwork has been signed by the Judge. Only your home arrest officer can cut it off otherwise you will have violated yourself and taken directly back to jail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Ankle Bracelets [ 9 Answers ]

I just recently purchased an ankle bracelet. Which ankle is the correct ankle to wear the bracelet (anklet) on?:confused:

Ankle Monitor [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: How long can u been on ankle monitor for a small crime like breaking probation

I don't want a dual monitor, but I don't want to use my laptop monitor. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect my desktop computer monitor onto my desktop replacement laptop and have it be the default monitor? I am currently using these two as a dual monitor, and have no use for the laptop screen. I want to just close it up, leave it on the side, and pretend I'm just using a desktop...

Did I break my ankle? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok so I was walking across my in-laws farm and I stepped in a hole, my ankle bent and I heard a loud "POP" like when you crack you knuckles. I instantly fell to the ground. It hurt so bad!! I laid there for awhile, my husband came to my side and took off my shoe. After about 10mins I was able to...

View more questions Search