Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    We could start a trend here on this board by posting the positive things surrounding a candidate. All I ever see on this board is putting a candidate in a negative light.

NK I love it!! I love it... Did I tell you I love it :)

How do we do that. Should each canadate have their own thread and then as the positive stuff comes in, you post to the respective thread.

Do you know how much this will help clear the air? (and my head)

Well done... love it!

Okay, wise one, how do we start it :)
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2008, 02:59 AM
    I'll start . Obama looks good and talks a good game. I think he believes what he says .
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Obama has charisma and he's not Hillary. Hillary is determined, adaptive and she's not Obama. Huckabee plays a pretty good bass guitar and he's funny. McCain is determined to defeat Islamo-fascist terrorists and he's not afraid to tell another idiot senator what he thinks. Ron Paul is, well, interesting. Nader wears a suit well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I do not understand? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I got a letter saying I was being sued for a debt So I called them and we have setup payment araingments So neither one of us went to the scheduled court hearing. They sent me a letter outlining our agreement. But I also received a default judgement in the mail from the courts. I don't...

Trying to understand him [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: My husband of two yrs has a problem with internet chatting. It is not just the chatting it is the exchanging of photos and phone numbers. I consider this cheating and cannot take it any longer. Am I over reacting? Please advise!! :confused: :(

I don't understand? [ 21 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, so what is abusive? I mean on the Hallmark channel they always show it as like the guy or girl totally freaking out and smacking the other person. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year and a half. He has been a complete gentlemen until the past month....

Don't understand my ex [ 4 Answers ]

In October 2006 I started seeing someone we got on so well and could chat to each other about anything. She is at uni and is studying dance and in her final year she was off uni ill with septic tonistilities and she sent me an email saying I am so stressed out I have been off uni ill and my mates...

View more questions Search