Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armskt Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Need Ideas
    Can somebody gives me some ideas what it means to be American?
    Rohinald Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Pride and honour, loyalty...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a dance song, a pretty recent song I think also... would probably hear it in night clubs a lot and the radio maybe. All I remember from this song is a lot of ''na's'' Such as , na nananana na nananana.. could you please help me out?

Any ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I've been having some issues with some kids in school. I must admit, I'm slightly nerdy. I love being in the school band, math is my favorite subject, and I've gotten nothing but As on every report card I've ever gotten. I am very proud of these things, but it's given me an odd...

Need your ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what your ideas are of what a normal, healthy relationship is? What are the "rules" when arguing or just dealing with each other? What is absolutely off-limits? Thank you so much for any input you might offer.:)

Need Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, I am creatively challenged when it comes to projects that my kids have to do for school. My daughter has to make a strand of DNA for a science project. They already did the one that uses candy in class, so we can't do that. Does anyone know of a really cool way to make a strand of DNA?

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

View more questions Search