Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Access 2003 Create invoice in Forms with 2 more items
    Hi there Whizids!
    Can anyone help me as Im at my wits end. I know it can be done but how?
    I have created a Table with 5 people. I have used autonumber and only want the one person to appear once in Forms where I have created calculated fields for Quantity price per unit and Total.
    But I would like to have more than one entry in this form e.g.. Two / 3 different items with a subtotal then vat and Final Total.
    Should I do it in Design view in Datasheet and how?
    That's briefly what I want If its not clear ask me and I am only too willing to oblige!
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 21, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Hello,

You might get a more accurate response if you post your question in the appropriate subtopic forum here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/software/
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Will do that, I wasn't quite sure where to put it. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I create partition in Raid 5 with Windows 2003 Server OS? [ 1 Answers ]

Elo... How can I create a partition in Raid 5 Controller with Windows 2003 Server OS without any losing data and configuration? Thanks in advance.

Create Emails from ACCESS [ 1 Answers ]

How do your create emails from within ACCESS? The email address is in an ACCESS table and the message is to be created within ACCESS

Forms in access [ 7 Answers ]

:) This is probably fairly simple, but I don't really know Access as much as I'd like to! I have a form in which I write in the number of items sold in a day: PU D; PU P; PU T - are just some of them. At the bottom of the form, there should be a field which shows the total, merely as a sort of...

Using access create database [ 3 Answers ]

To all. I'm need you all help, how to using Microsoft access create a database. Sample like I want record all the stock in my database and how to using Html interface link to the database. :(

View more questions Search