Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beachbunny7381 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 02:08 PM
    I think my house is haunted
    Hi, my name is Stephanie. I've lived in my house now for about 4 years. I've always had a feeling the house my mother and I live in is haunted. Before we moved in there was a guy named Stanely that had died. One late night there was a strange crackling noise. We woke up to find that my moms shower door was completely shattered. After that it just seemed like small, but strange things have been going on. Every night before I go to my room I walk in front of a mirrored wall. I feel as if I've been being watched, a very uncomfortable feeling. It just won't go away. One other night, I was sick. I was lying in my bed when all of the sudden I felt as if someone was running there fingers through my hair or I was being patted on the head. At times its cold in the house even though the temperature outside is fairly warm and we don't us the a.c. There have also been times where I have seen a little shadow from the corner of my eye. Or mabey I was just tired from a long day. Sometimes I think that Stanely is just watching over his house which now belongs to my mom and I. I wish I could find some explanation for all this. :confused:
    HarajukuGirl Posts: 207, Reputation: 9

Feb 21, 2008, 02:24 PM
    There could be a possibility.
    You have to drive the spirit away by letting him know it is your hosue and it is time for Stanly to mvoe on to the other side.

What you can do, get a preist to come bless your home/

If you are not religious, then you can look up ways to keep a spirit out of the home
    How To Get Rid of a Ghost
    How To Get Rid Of Ghosts
    Dealing with a problem ghost - what to do if your house is haunted
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Sounds like Stanley or someone else is in your home from your description of things like seeing a shadow out of the corner of your eye. You can try speaking outloud to Stanley and tell him that you and your mom live in the house now and if you want him to stay there and be good, it's okay with you. If you don't wish Stanley in the house you can tell Stanley that you and your monm live there now and you want Stanley to go to the light now.
    StephenPetullo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Sounds like Stanley is still hanging out. Whenever you feel his presence, tell him to go to the Light. You can also ask for help from God or angels of the Light.

If he continues being stubborn and refuses to leave, for more information about lost souls or ghosts, check out the book called The Unquiet Dead by Edith Fiore. There is a script in the back of the book to bring in dead relatives of the ghost who will help the lost soul to the Light.
    Bear1818 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Imagination can be a wonderful thing. But by knowing someone died there in the home the human imagination takes over and can congers up ghosts goblins gods and devils.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

Need to know if my old house was haunted [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Jennifer. I am trying to figure out if a house I lived in back in the 1980' was haunted by a previous owner. There were a couple of experiences while I lived there with my parents and brother. I have recently heard that other people have said that house is haunted; and shortly...

Is MY house haunted? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I just had a quick question about something… I had a weird experience that happened to me last night in my apartment that got me thinking and I started to possibly believe that maybe my house is haunted. If I can maybe explain some things that has happened to me and if I could get you...

Do you think my house is haunted [ 2 Answers ]

This is my 1st question posted on here. I have lived in my house for 5 years. Yesterday, my eight year daughter who is a very smart little girl and has never made up a story in her life. She doesn't lie. She was playing a video game in her toy room for about a half hour. She came running out of...

Is my house Haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into this house 11months ago it was built in1870 next to a graveyard. The first night we were in the house the basement door slammed shut from the kitchen. Two weeks later about five am I heard a growling voice from the other room say "Get out Mother F****** get out) Now I had been up all...

View more questions Search