Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABY3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Late 13days and spotted for 2 days
    Ok well i have 2 kids my daughter is 5.5 months.. i missed my period it was suppose to on the 02/04 i never miss and i didn't, on the 12 i spotted for 2days. And then again nothing. I was getting cramps on the 8th and 9th like i was going to get my period but nothing. Wat should i do? I took a home pregnancy test but it came out (-). I went to the doctor but it also came out (-). Now what?? They took a blood test and those results in next week but i can't wait anymore.:confused: :confused:
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Feb 21, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Sorry, but all you can do is wait. It may just be an irregular period. You did just have a baby 5.5 months ago. Your body may still be adjusting.

Feb 21, 2008, 01:18 PM
    I'm hoping its just an irregular period I don't need another baby rite now I'm only 21 wit 2 kids..
    Thank you!!

Feb 21, 2008, 01:19 PM
    I just took a test and it looks like its positive... that second line is so fated but it's there :(

Feb 21, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Are you taking birth control? Maybe you should look into something like an IUD if you aren't pregnant. I can't imagine what you are going through. My son is only 4 months, and the thought of being pregnant right now is surreal. Just try to relax, focus on the two you already have, and if you should find yourself pregnant try to remember that everything happens for a reason.

Feb 21, 2008, 01:22 PM
    I would wait another day or two before taking another test. If you are pregnant you should give your body the chance to build up the pregnancy hormone so you can be certain one way or the other. Good luck to you and let us know the official results.

Feb 21, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Thank you so much.. I'm still going to wait for the dc. Results.. I'm really stressing about this because I really want to finish school first before having anymore. My son is going on 3 in may... and he is a handful specially now that there is a sister involved he asks for more attention.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Feb 21, 2008, 01:29 PM
    I hope you get the results you want! I know waiting is so hard! Just try to keep your mind off it. Stay busy, keep the TV on, whatever it takes to not think about it too much. You don't want to stress yourself out! Remember the home test could have been a false positive. That happens sometimes. Good luck!

Feb 21, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Thanks!! I will...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

14 days late, then it only lasts for 3 days. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I was 14 days late with my period I was supposed to have gotten it on the 31st of January, but I didn't get anything until the 14th of this month.. Im still feeling strange... and concerend... but I have heard that its still possible that you get your period with still being pregnant. I know...

I am 11 days late. [ 1 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago for the first time ever I had spotting, it was a brownish red color, now I am 11 days late and getting period cramps but no period. 1 pregnancy test said nag on the 4th. Have had unprotected sex wanting to have a baby!! took another pregnancy test and came back NEG again!!

2 days late! [ 9 Answers ]

Okay guys, I've been trying to get pregnant and I am as of now 2 days late! I don't want to take the test yet because I don't want to be disappointed! I just wanted to post this to get the opinion of others as to whether I'm pregnant or not!

View more questions Search