Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amalo Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Name of an old game
    When I was growing up (this would have been about 1996) a friend of mine had a game that we didn't play much because we could never figure it out, but in years past I've been wanting very much to give it another try. The problem is, that I never actually knew the name of it. I'm hoping someone here can tell me what it's called. I'm fairly certain it was either for Playstation or the Sega Saturn. It was first person, with some similarities to the old NES game Déjà vu. In this game there was an item you could find, which looked something like a nicotine patch. And it was possible to use it on yourself, but you weren't supposed to, at least not right away, because it did something bad. I think it turned you into a monster, but I can't really recall. I remember you started the game in your apartment. And there was a girlfriend who worked in city hall or something like that. There was also an area with four large pipes that I believe needed to be blown up but we could never figure out how to get back into that area once we had the bombs. I hope this is enough for someone to figure out what game I'm speaking of. Please help.
    lithium ignition Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 04:08 AM
    Doom?
    Amalo Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Why answer if you have no clue? No it's not doom, doom is not even close, the only thing the two games share is that they're first person, don't answer questions you know nothing about

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

What's the name of this game? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm desperately trying to remember the name of this video game I played quite a few years ago. I don't remember anything about it other than it was a fighting game along the lines of Mortal Kombat where you fight different characters, and then you go up against the main boss. The only two...

New to this game [ 15 Answers ]

After a strange and rare situation with a friend of mine, a 17 year old girl that he used to like began to chat with me on the internet. I made sure that the friend didn't mind that I was talking to her because to some people, that might seem like a really mean thing to do. He claimed he was fine...

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search