Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yerimah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2004, 06:13 AM
    Decode code
    I am very happy to know about you.

Please I am a Cameroonian and having a cingular phone with the following details.

What happen with the phone is that my small brother took it and not knowing the operatings,entered a code that he could no longer remember.It show that he had changed the default code and put another code unknowingly

And the message on screen is that you should enter phone restricted code.

I knew that the problem was decoding but no body is able to do it.So please if you have idear for a code,let me know .Below are some of it specifications

Model:G4010

FCC ID:BEJG4010

IMEI:010312-00-082866-2

PLEASE I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT NUMBER.PLEASE I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU HELP ME.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2004, 03:21 AM
    You cannot tamper with these security codes - otherwise, they'd be pretty useless eh?
    The default security code is 0000 (four times zero). Try it, maybe your "brother" has only activated it, without modifying it.
    If it does not work, then your "brother" indeed has modified the security code, and the only solution left is to take unit unit to the official dealer where you bought it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Code 19 with my Optical drives! [ 14 Answers ]

I was cleaning out my hard drive and streamlining my startup files and when I was done neither of my optical drives worked (CDRW and DVD+RW - both Buslink). Neither of them show up in "My Computer" and both have yellow !'s next to them in the device manager. At first when I clicked on them in the...

Need help in VB Code [ 1 Answers ]

Good day, Iam traying to get result of my record as below If next record is biger than previous show "1" If next record is same previous show "1" If next record is smallest show "0" if next record is same previous show "0" Example

DaVinci Code [ 57 Answers ]

WARNING, if anyone has not read the book and wants to or plans on seeing the movie instead, I suggest they not read this thread. Discussion of the themes of the book may reveal plot twists and spoil enjoyment of the book. I just finished reading the book and found it very interesting. It's a...

Davinci Code [ 61 Answers ]

Just looking for thoughts and comments on the movie and book Davinci Code

View more questions Search