Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    workerbee Posts: 104, Reputation: 7

Feb 29, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    It already required, if you drive, or vote, or cash a check, or use a credit card, but a house, or car, rent an apartment, fly in a plane........................!!!!!!!!!
    Would you be more specific I don't think we have anything like the movie suggests

By the way there are many parts of the movie that are good, the main problems are with only the second part Here is the link someone gave to me.
    Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

workerbee
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 29, 2008, 09:19 AM
    We already have mandatory ID cards, as it is impossible to do anything with out it in America. As for all the conspiracy theories, and there are many out there, you can spin evidence any way you want. For my part, I don't know, nor care, as it was done by some idiots, who didn't care for life, to make a statement. Gee whiz, there still talking about the Kennedy assassination, and that was a long time ago, and we are no closer to the truth now, as we were then.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Feb 29, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Workerbee,

The main problems of the movie are most definitely not just the second part. In fact, what brought on all the debunkers was the first part of the movie, y'know the one about God. Perhaps you meant to say that you saw the second part as less convincing than the others, but surely to the public that is not the consensus.

I also, as usual, must disagree with saying many parts of the movie are good. The producer was questioned about the inaccuracies the movie made and, when pressed, stated that the movie was not to be "taken as truth".

I assume we are talking about the movie that started this thread and not the one you watched on 9/11. If not than disregard this entry, although I do agree with T-man with respects to 9/11 and other conspiracy theories.
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Of course you find it appealing…you are an Atheist. Had you told me you were an avid believer in Jesus Christ and the movie changed your mind your opinion would carry more weight.

But did you read the viewer comments about the film?
    workerbee Posts: 104, Reputation: 7

Feb 29, 2008, 05:51 PM
    talaniman, the card they are talking aboutis more than that I think it would have all of your info on it but I may be mistaken as far as a computer chip in us well some of that won't be bad You can locate missng persons, kidnappings, and other crimes would be a thing of the past

No I did not read the comments. There are many acurate parts in the first sections likeall of the virgin births predating christ. I already knew about those but to me that means something I know it does not prove anything either way. More than just a coincidence IMO.

Dark crow, In case you missed it I was a Christian for many years. I did not change because of this movie. I jumped ship many years ago.

workerbee
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 08:14 AM
    You are correct as technology has enabled them to have a card with your medical info, just an upgrade of what we have now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did Jesus Ever Say He was God? [ 252 Answers ]

:confused: Is Jesus Christ God? Investigate these interesting claims... The earliest followers of Jesus all seemed pretty convinced that Jesus was fully God in human form. Paul said, "He is the image of the invisible God...in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell." John said...

Are Jesus and God the same? [ 43 Answers ]

I have learned that Jesus is God's son but I have also seen where people talk about God and Jesus as if they were the same person. Does it depend on the religion?

Did Jesus say I'm God [ 47 Answers ]

Did Jesus say to himself I'm God

Jesus and God [ 12 Answers ]

1 John 2:1 MY little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: An advocate is someone who pleads another's case before a judge, in this case God. I remembered this verse two days ago and...

View more questions Search