Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msgoose Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Using Finger to find out.
    Using The Finger software to find out the owner of an email address? Sometimes this feature is deactivated by the internet provider your using. Does anyone know how to re-activate it?
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 20, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by msgoose
    Using The Finger software to find out the owner of an email address? Sometimes this feature is deactivated by the internet provider your using. Does anyone know how to re-activate it?
    You would have to direct that concern directly to your ISP as they appear to have that service disabled; probably for reasons of privacy and security.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 20, 2008, 07:37 PM
    What makes you think any software can pinpoint the owner of an e-mail address?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on Finger [ 8 Answers ]

Hiya guys, second question already, sorry. I've had this lump on my finger for almost 3 years now, longtime yup. When I asked the doctor what it was, she said it was just a ganglion... and that I should just smack a book on it, ashamed to say I said she was stupid and that was that, as I know...

What finger [ 6 Answers ]

I'm planning on getting engaged and I want to know what finger do I put the ring on when I ask her to marry me?:confused:

My finger nails [ 3 Answers ]

I have been chewing my nails all my life and now I want to grow them long, but they don't seem to grow one bit! CAN YOU HELP ME??

Finger hairs! [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I going through pubaty(boy) an I fine with evryfin except sumfin reeeeeee3ely ugly finger hairs what should I do!

Giving the finger [ 6 Answers ]

Is giving the finger to someone against the law?

View more questions Search