Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulamma1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Oh, I'm so sorry!!
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Jan 6, 2009, 11:07 AM

It's okay thank you guys I was having a hard time dealing with it I quit smoking cigs and started up because of my baby. I haven't been able to put them down since and I had quit for four months. It stressed me out I loved him so much, but the thing is my mom had a cat that was born a week later I debated getting another one, then one day I picked him up has the same attitude as skyler, does the same things but he is healthy. The weird thing is I named him simmon and sometimes on accident I'll call him sky and he responds, I still talk to sky just in case he is still around, I didn't want him to think I replaced him, and from time to time in my back yard, he would help me by the garden, I don't know what it is but I have seen shadows of a cat running by me or whatever and then boom there in nothing there, so I keep communicating with him. And I am so happy with Simmon, I just hope no body purposely hit my cat, or when it happened it was instantaniously cause I can't think about him laying there waiting for me to come get him, which never happened. I'm crying now and this happened in August! I just keep replaying him waiting for me ran over in the street and I can't help it.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Apr 9, 2009, 11:09 AM

God bless you Dr. Skyler Lee Allen Morris Bradley Junior of Plump Stud.(my cat) You'll always be in mommies heart... always. And I do see you still from time to time next to me. I know your with me baby love you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old male cat has a swollen lip! [ 2 Answers ]

My two year old cats bottom lip is swollen. It started about a week ago and has been bigger then gets smaller... It is now staying the same size. He is still eatiing and acting normal but will not let me touch or even get close to look at it. It has swollen to be over his bottom teeth. First I...

Swollen vagina lip [ 1 Answers ]

Last night while I was asleep my vagina felt irratated and ichy iwent to the bast room and when I looks my vagina was swollen the right lip was swollen and ichy it looked like an actual wollen lip... I got scared and told my husband and he put an ice pack on it for the swelling... but want to know...

Cat scratching [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old cat was given revolution 2 days ago. She really didn't have fleas, however I wanted to prevent them, and she had it for heartworm and worms. Today she has been running around silly like something is biting her legs. She tries to hide from it but obviously it follow. Could this crazy...

Large bruises from scratching! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My upper thighs sometimes itch so bad that I will scratch them on and off for hours... this results in huge, painful bruising... I bruise easily anyhow, but I'm very worried... It has happened about five times over the past few years.. any ideas? At first I thought it was just a dust...

Red eared slider with swollen neck [ 1 Answers ]

My red eared slider turtle has swollen skin around his neck, he also seems to be shedding skin. Can you tell me how to help him and what is wrong with him. Thanks

View more questions Search