Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musiclover23 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 03:51 PM
    For Men, How Would You React?
    If we liked each other and I tell you I'm a virgin, and then I say "but I'm up for most things and I want to know everything there is to know about sex".

How would you react?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 03:55 PM
    am I into you.. do I like you.. Are you legal?

if that's the case...

=-O

sweet.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 04:13 PM
    We've seem post like this here before, and the results are mixed. Some guys seem really, really intimidated to be with a virgin.

As far as I'm concerned, those are weak men.

All realtionships have "new" aspects. Sex is just one.

Don't do anything you are not ready for... and always, always be willing to talk about sex without it being a fight. Do these things, and you will be OK.

We get in our own way often concerning sex.

Don't be afraid that you "dont have the experience" to keep him interested. If he's that clueless, you don't need him. virginity is not a disease.

I've had a number of sexual relationships, but sex was never the driver. And, unlike most, I was a virgin until I was in my young 20's... dated a girl who simply didn't want to, and in some ways, it made the relationship easier. Not saying that I don't like sex at all... but its not all there is... tho' once you cross over, it'll never be the same... sex IS a great part of a loving relationship.

Anyway... I'm getting off track.

Be true to yourself. Personally... had I dated a women who was a virgin, I never, ever would have thougt "aw man.... i need to back off"...

Relax. Go with your instincts.

Be true to yourself.

After that... all the rest is noise.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Let me show you and let's discover it together.

Feb 20, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    am I into you...? do I like you..? Are you legal?

if that's the case...

=-O

sweet.
    Yes I meant in case you were into me and of course Im legal...

Feb 20, 2008, 07:03 PM
    kp2171,

Great reply! Thanks!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Glad to help

Just try to take a middle tack... some "good" guys might be intimidated, some might not care...

The key to a healthy sex life is an open mind and open discussion. Self explore to figure out what gets you off. Talk to your partner to find out his desires. Talk to him about your desires.

While most men aren't the "talky" type... we sure as hell will listen when it concerns sex. And, at least in my experience, the more you are able to talk openly about sex, the better off you will be.

If you aren't having fun, it isn't right for you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2008, 06:21 AM
    What does it tell me? That you were a virgin by choice, but you still have a healthy perspective when it comes to sex.

Would I be scared? Not at all. I've always liked women with an adventurous streak.

After all I married one.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Oh, oh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you react [ 6 Answers ]

All right, so I started going out with this chick yesterday, and for some reason she broke up with me right after school, I don't know why, but she did Giving the situation, something like this hasn't happened to me before, when I usually date women, its long that that. I would like to know...

How do I react this Sunday tell me [ 15 Answers ]

Last Sunday a girl that I was seeing who I was very serious about told me not to waste my time and that she did not feel the same way I did. Well a few days have past and things are a little better for me. But I just got news from my friend that I will probabaly see her on Sunday. Now I...

How would you react? [ 15 Answers ]

How would you react if your 17 year old daughter came to you saying she is dating a 21 year old man- and they have been dating for 5 months?

What happens when I react.. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know, what products are made when I use the reactants sulphuric acid and sodium carbonate Many thanks:confused:

View more questions Search