Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 07:23 AM
    I'm very glad that you had a great night!

And, can you guess what I had for dinner last night?? Yup... Sesame Chicken!

I'm suck a sucker for suggestion!

:)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Ha ha.. Well if it was low cut, I'm going to go with a yes. I'm glad your date went well, last night I started watching OTH the first season on DVD... Then watched a DVD live show of my favorite band, which actually helped me out with a lot of the feelings I have been going through lately. It made it like a weight was lifted off my shoulders
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 07:39 AM
    Funny, Rome. We both were influenced by mafiaA's question, huh?

Your "lifted weight"... check out my Quotes thread... I've gone through a whole roller-coaster of emotions already today... The post I just added may help...

Especially the last quote... :)
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 21, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    I'm very glad that you had a great night!

And, can you guess what I had for dinner last night??? Yup.... Sesame Chicken!!

I'm suck a sucker for suggestion!

:)
    Mmmmmmmm Sesame Chicken. Sounds great. Damn!! I'm seriously in the mood for Chinese now.

Feb 21, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    Ha ha..Well if it was low cut, I'm going to go with a yes. I'm glad your date went well, last night I started watching OTH the first season on DVD...Then watched a DVD live show of my favorite band, which actually helped me out with a lot of the feelings I have been going through lately. It made it like a weight was lifted off my shoulders
    Yeah, it's kind of low cut, with a key hole opening. I wore little sweater over it of course. Don't want to look too trampy at work. Lol. I hope he started pitching a tent right in the boardroom. Lol.

Yay for OTH!! Who's your fav band? I'm glad that they help you deal with all this crap you are going through. :)
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Favorite band is A Day To Remember... They have such powerful lyrics and the songs they write tell stories about start of a relationship until the end. Favorite song, Heartless

Feb 21, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Favorite band is A Day To Remember...They have such powerful lyrics and the songs they write tell stories about start of a relationship til the end. Favorite song, Heartless
    Hey, wow, they are going to be at Bamboozle. I've been thinking about going this year. They have a bunch of good bands signed up already.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:19 AM
    I think I might just have to go to that lovely concert if they are there... They are so amazing live

Feb 21, 2008, 08:25 AM
    I think I might just have to go to that lovely concert if they are there...They are so amazing live
    OMG, I just checked out the line up for Warped Tour 2008... they are going to be there as well. And they are having a lot of the same people (for less money of course!! ) Damn I will have to figure out what I want to do!
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:29 AM
    I might go to Bamboozle simply because it's too hot when I go to Warped tour
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:36 AM
    ... sitting at work.. . wishing I had some sesame chicken. Damn you historian.

Feb 21, 2008, 08:39 AM
    I might go to Bamboozle simply because it's too hot when I go to Warped tour
    Last year I thought Bamboozle was pretty hot. I liked hanging out by the indoor stage on the astro turf. That was nice. I think Amber Pacific played in there. Good time.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    ...sitting at work. ...wishing I had some sesame chicken. damn you historian.
    LOL! Soooorrrrryyy, ISF! Get yourself some for lunch, give in to it... its not worth fighting!
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Must. Fight. Urge. Been on this new "way of eating".. I refuse to call it a diet. Makes me seem frilly. Lost 18 lbs since the breakup and I'm feeling good.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:45 AM
    must. fight. urge. been on this new "way of eating"..i refuse to call it a diet. makes me seem frilly. lost 18 lbs since the breakup and I'm feelin good.
    Very nice! Na, its not a diet, it's a lifestyle change ;)

I lost 40 pounds after my last insanely awful breakup. The first 15 were due to him... the last 25 were solely for me. :)

Feb 21, 2008, 08:46 AM
    must. fight. urge. been on this new "way of eating"..i refuse to call it a diet. makes me seem frilly. lost 18 lbs since the breakup and I'm feelin good.
    Holy crap!! That is awesome! 18 pounds... wow. I wished I could that. I always get stuck at the 10th pound. Maybe there is a healthier version of sesame chicken you can make. But yeah... it would probably taste like wood. Lol.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Yeah. My vegetarian friend took me to this veggie meat place where he SWEARS it tastes like real chicken and beef.

... I ate a plate filled with what resembled wet cardboard... drizzled in sauce.

Then I saw myself 60 years from now eating this stuff ta a retirement home. Then I cried.
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 08:54 AM
    I devoted myself to gaining weight lol. I am trying to get bigger, muscle wise so 4500 calories a day.. I'm a champ at eating now but only drink water. I went from benching 200 to 260 since my break up with my ex. I've gotten bigger, got abs, and can run 4 miles without gasping for air
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 21, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Hi everyone,

I just finished reading all six pages. Romefalls I'm jealous, I can't even climb the stairs without gasping for air.

I feel really old, I saw you all post your birth years, mine is, are you ready, 1970.

I'm going to go buy a cane, not because I need help walking, I just need one to beat you younguns with.;)

I haven't had chinese food in months. Thanks allot guys, now I'm hungry.:p

Feb 21, 2008, 09:10 AM
    I devoted myself to gaining weight lol. I am trying to get bigger, muscle wise so 4500 calories a day..I'm a champ at eating now but only drink water. I went from benching 200 to 260 since my break up with my ex. I've gotten bigger, got abs, and can run 4 miles without gasping for air
    OMG... if I could eat 4,500 calories... wow... I think I would go to Chili's and have a rack of ribs, an appetizer--preferably the southwest eggrolls, and 2 long island ice teas. OK, that probably just took me over 4,500. Lmao!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why did he have to be so rude? [ 14 Answers ]

Why did my ex have to be such a jerk? I sent him an email this morning... people told me not to do it, but I am weak I guess... told him I was working on being less passive-aggressive, could he send me my stuff from the house, wished things could have worked out but if he has moved on nothing...

Is it rude, or is it just me? [ 21 Answers ]

A friend was visiting from out of town. One of her friends decided we should meet to drinks and wings at a local establishment. I was given the time of 8:00 pm. When I showed up at eight. There were 5 people there finishing their dinner. I asked if I had the time wrong? Apparently they...

Rude Judges on T.V. [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have first hand knowledge as to why the judges on t.v. are so rude, scream and talk down to people?

How rude! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so the girl I have been "hanging out with" has been obviously avoiding me for the past 3 weeks... cool. She has been saying "I have just been really busy, sorry"... no biggie. I go to a show tonight and have to stop in a bar to use the ATM and who do I see there?. HER. I was kind of shocked in...

Rude lawyer [ 15 Answers ]

Okay, I got into a car accident a little while ago and had a lawyer who told me I could fire him at any time, now he is coming at me saying I owe him 1,100 dollars. I fired him because this happened in march and in oct I still had not heard back from him, I left message after message. When I told...

View more questions Search