Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Feb 20, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Feeling strange
    I am now 38 weeks pregnant. Countdown to baby has begun. Lately at night I have started to feel strange. I almost feel slightly nauseous. I just feel sort of sick but not to the point that I think I am really getting sick. I am not sure how else to describe the feeling. This doesn't happen every night but it does happen most nights. I usually just go to bed because I don't feel like doing anything else. Does anyone have any idea why I feel so strange or almost sick at night?
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 20, 2008, 09:41 AM
    TAKE IT EASY. Remember that you are carrying a 6-7lb + baby you've increased your blood by half. That's a lot of work for your heart and your lungs. You have the same rate of oxygen intake and yet so much more is needed.

Maybe this is making you a little lightheaded, take it easy and relax... don't get up suddenly and most importantly diet... eat much smaller meals.
    OMGLlamas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 02:53 PM
    I agree with Jolienoire. Just take it easy, relax, and don't eat too much. It's nothing serious at all. It's completely normal!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2011, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGLlamas View Post
    I agree with Jolienoire. Just take it easy, relax, and don't eat too much. It's nothing serious at all. It's completely normal!
    OMGLlamas... be sure and check the dates on the posts. Old posts will still come up if you do a search on a topic... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

Irregular Period with strange feeling [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Dr, I am sorry to disturb you, I have been searching online for the past months in the hope that I could find a solution or at least some clues to my current condition but to no avail. I would like to describe my condition as much as I could. I am 25 years old, I started having period...

Not feeling like myself :( [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I just had a question, I have no idea what's going on with me! I didn't know where else to post this, but I'm a woman, so I guess this would be the place haha :) So lately I've had this cold and a headache, but it's normal cold stuff, whatever, but when I'm sick I just like to vedge and...

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

View more questions Search