Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afterlifesin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Itching and pain inside penis
    Im kind of embrassed about this but anyway I have a itching inside my penis and so pain when I urinate.Im not sure what I shoud do about this I'm only 15 and I'm just un sure. Is it a uranial infection? What should I do ?:(
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 01:13 AM
    It may be a urinary tract infection or perhaps a yeast infection (yes, men get them too) If you're not sexually active, just explain that to your parents and they you think you have an infection. If you are sexually active, please see a doctor, go to a health clinic, and learn to practice safe sex. Good luck and hope you get to feeling better soon!
    afterlifesin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 12:30 PM
    I thank u 4 your help a lot and just thank u!! You are so kind:cool: :)
    Monstrosity Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 09:38 PM
    If you don't feel comfortable addressing this and your not sexually active change your drinking habits. I got them as a teen because I drank a twelve pack of pop a day. Try putting yourself on a stritct water diet with a little bit of cranberry juice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Severe itching inside foot [ 5 Answers ]

My right foot started itching on Thursday of last week. The itch acts very much like a severe pain that hits every few seconds only it is a severe itch inside my right foot. When it started it was in the left heel area but it has moved down to the left side of the ball of my foot behind the big...

My penis is itching in the inside. [ 9 Answers ]

I was studying in China. Recently, I came to Mongolia for work purpose. After a while, my penis started to itch. It's the tube inside. NOT the skin outside. It's not serious. And when I pee, I feel just a tiny bity hotness. Not bad. Just wondering why. Maybe somebody can help me. I have a new...

Itching inside my penis and feel little burning during Urine [ 4 Answers ]

Hi ! Since last 3 or 4 days I have been in great trouble . I am feeling Itching inside my peniss and also I feel burning like sensation whenever I Pee... So please help me . Any advise... Thanks in advance for your help and advise.

Itching Inside penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ! Well I have still feeling itching inside my penis . Last time when I ask the same question on this forum that " I feel itching inside my penis and i feel burning like sensations when ever I pee " . Then some people on this forum advise me to go for STD . Then I went for STD test and luckily my...

Itching Inside penis [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am not sure but I just read it from the internet that it might be STD as I felt itching inside my penis and when ever I pee I feel like burning . This makes me conscious that why is it so as it never happpened before in my life . Please tell me different aspects , is this only because of...

View more questions Search