Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piriya_101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Laptop KeyBoard
    Hello.. I am having problems with my laptop keyboard.
    Because of a dusty incident.. I had to clean the keyboard of my laptop.
    And now is seem's to be Jammed. Well not jammed because the keys are moving but... when I type a certain key the result that I'm getting is.. DIFFERENT.

When I type 's' I end up with s\
    When I type 'z' I end up with qz
    When I type '?' I end up with [/
    When I type '[' I end up with [/

As for the arrow keys... all of them are corrupted
    Down key: ,
    Up key : j
    Right key : .
    Left key : actully works properly

PLEASE HELP ME OUT...
    I AM IN DESEPATE NEED...
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 08:35 PM
    May not be that the keyboard is actually messed up but the language/keyboard settings may be wrong. Have you checked your keyboard language settings?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard not functioning in my Laptop [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have HpPavilion dv1000 Laptop model. I am facing the problem, in which my when enter some letter from the keyboard it is not getting typed instead it is opening some other thing (for example, if I type "f" is displaying the function of Ctrl+f function). If I press Esc windows menu is...

Laptop keyboard [ 5 Answers ]

My DELL Inspiron 2200 windows xp. Keyboard is not operating correctly I press 'h'key & the F5 key operates space bar is also the 'n'key backspace the 'y' and so on

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Laptop keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

I turned on my laptop this morning and I can't seem to type out the letters "o" and "p",

View more questions Search