Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRENCHTOWNMAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Where Can I Find A Free Video Converter That Comes Out With Great Image
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 19, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 20, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Depends on your "convert from" and convert to" requirements; however, I use this: SUPER © .
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Feb 22, 2008, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xphelper
    Depends on your "convert from" and convert to" requirements; however, I use this: SUPER © .
    Tried downloading through their website erightsoft.com. It just made me go round and round without the file downloading. Help! ( I tried switching off my firwalls and checked my Java plugins)
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 22, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by supriya _82
    Tried downloading through their website erightsoft.com. It just made me go round and round without the file downloading. Help! ( I tried switching off my firwalls and checked my Java plugins)
    Supriya_82,

Wow... There IS something wrong with that website now. OK; here's my second choice: Internet Video Converter download and review - convert video formats from SnapFiles
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Feb 22, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xphelper
    Supriya_82,

Wow... There IS something wrong with that website now. OK; here's my second choice: Internet Video Converter download and review - convert video formats from SnapFiles
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV converters that will be needed in 2009 [ 7 Answers ]

Can some one tell me where to get the coupons for the converters that will be needed in Feb of 2009. There is suppose to be a two coupon limit per family given free to people that have not bought the new TV's. Thanks for any help given.

DVD video and video/rom [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a difference between a dvd video and a dvd video/rom? I have seen this designation on the cover. I have tried 3 different dvd's of the same movie and none will play. I am trying to play on a regular dvd player and other movies play fine. What's up?

Phase Converters [ 1 Answers ]

Currently I am using a static phase converter on my LeBlonde lathe, and have just purchase a 3ph radial arm saw. I am curios about rotary converters. I have seen ads on the internet and read articles pertaining to them be are hesitant. Please correct me if I am in error; I understand you have to...

05 Gt mustang catalitic converters [ 2 Answers ]

I was thinking about removing the catalitcic converters from my gt mustang it's a 2005 what are the pro/cons to this besides the state emmissions requirements.hp gain how much nose diffrence

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search