Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dooferdingle Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Feb 19, 2008, 04:06 PM
    How do I find this?
    Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I have been talking about getting engaged. We have had the talk and we are pretty much at the "all he has to do is ask" stage.

We have been looking at wedding dresses, and I found the perfect dress for me, its everything I would want, but there is one problem, I saved the picture, but I can't remember what website I found it on, therefore, I don't know who designed the dress, have no idea who sells it etc

If anyone knows where I can buy this dress, or know of any sites with dresses very similar, please let me know..

Thanks
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2008, 04:32 PM
    I'm not sure where the dress is from, but you might be able to find where it cam from by clicking the picture. Here's what you need to do:

Open the photo wherever it is saved on your computer.
    Right click and go to properties.
    Look for something that says "Summary" and see if there is information about the source site.

It's a long shot, but it might be there.

Good luck, the dress is beautiful! And congrats!
    rockerchick26 Posts: 93, Reputation: 22

Feb 19, 2008, 04:35 PM
    I don't know where you can find it, but I wanted to compliment you on your taste in dresses! It's really pretty! Good luck and congrats!
    sasha_1 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Feb 19, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Here you go...

Live Search Images: full.jpg

When the site comes up, there is a small button on upper left corner - show image. Click on it and you will see it. The dress design is not the exact one but the pattern matches, so I guess you can find your chosen dress here.

Tried Image Search in live. Yes, Microsoft rocks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find someone [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the same area as my ex husband but haven't seen him for 5 years. I really need to find him but can't seem to locate him even through family. Any suggestions on how to find him. I've looked on the internet, 411 nothing... I really have to find him

Where can I find a this? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been looking everywhere for a life size or almost life size grease standup cut out of john travolta. I have looked all over the internet and I have found john travolta in hairspray, and lots of posters but no stand up cut out. Does anyone know where I can find one? Please help me out,...

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

How do I find my ?'s [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find my q and a's on this wonderfulwebsite?:eek:

View more questions Search