Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phillykidd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 02:50 PM
    TV commercial song title for the 2008 mitsubishi lancer evolution
    Does anybody know the song title and artist from the TV commercial for the mitsubishi lancer evolution ? I think the lyric says " you got what I want you are what I need" ?
    AngelStar Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Goose - "Bring It On".
    LadyCyanide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 08:55 AM
    The band is Goose and the song is Bring It On... they are a Belgian band.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from TV Commercial - Artist & Title? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a commercial for diamonds on the television this Christmas season. It is a couple in a car (black and white commercial). He is driving and a guy is singing in the background. I think the words to the song go something like, "I think quite possibly I could be falling for you. Maybe it's...

Title of iTunes commercial? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having trouble finding the name of the song of the newest one. This is the commercial with the people dancing on a beach setting. The words are in Spanish and they say "Si bailase, se goza más..." Name and group would be appreciated.

Mitsubishi Lancer 1998 low mileage [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mitsubishi Lancer 1998 1.3 75HP car and recently it started getting very low mileage. When I went to a technical examination of the car where they connected it to the exhaust gases tester, they noticed that the O2 level was very high. Spark plugs have been changed recently. It started...

What's the title of this song frm a commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I honestly don't think anybody can answer this difficult weird question...But If you can, I would really, truly, greatly appreciate it very much! There's this commercial about medicated eye drops, I can't remember what it's called but it starts off with a painting of a young woman that comes to...

Mitsubishi lancer [ 3 Answers ]

My lancer 1991 does not start, I changed the battery and the starter but the problem remains Any suggestion?

View more questions Search